I have an experiment on how to attact

willdation

I often hear lately that women and men want the exact same things and are attracted to the exact same things. I don't believe this one bit, so I thought I would try an experiment....

So for all the guys here, honestly, if a woman were to seduce ya while out in the town, what is THE best thing she could say or do to get you to go on a date right away? And be honest here, no holds bars!

(I am curious if this would apply identically to women - which I am assuming will not )

It's 'no holds barred'. A wrestling term I suspect.

I'm not sure the experiment will work if you don't differentiate between short and long term needs. I think men and women in the most general sense do want much the same thing in the long term: to be loved, to be known, to be held, to be useful etc. Short term 'night on the town' questioning is likely to draw out the gender differences much more.

Hmm.......eye contact and a smile seems to always have this powerful effect where he'll break away from the heard, toddle over to wherever I happen to be and become my instant willing slave.....it's like magic....or something......

I want to see your reaction when you will meet your match DF!!!

LOL that is hillaruous!

Actually what kinda worked on me was a few weekends ago this gorgeous girl I met through friends went with me and a friend to this club....

She starts dancing and gets kinda close and looks at me and says in a foreign language (cause I moved to Europe) "ty si zlaty....." (you are a darling) and then looks me in the eyes and says "poboskavas ma?" Which means "would you kiss me?"

She said it in such a cute innocent and sensual way.....hmmmmm

I actually had to ask her to repeat it one more time cause I thought I was hearing something wrong LOL

Later on that night my friend wanted us to all get a hotel together and I passed cause I'm not into threesomes with other guys....I've had a few with girls and that was alright but another dude there isn't my thing...

Actually the one time was my 22nd birthday lol it was after a night out celebrating and my friend kinda jumps on me and her friend is like - you wanna go to the other room?

Yeah, that kinda worked I guess....gosh those college days

I'm a guy. I think the best thing to do would be to touch my shoulder or back, smile, and to causally start conversation.

Funny how men and women are so different about certain things.

If a man I had never met approached me and touched any part of my body, before ever even speaking to me, that would make me "very" uncomfortable and creep me out!

But, as a man you like it, so go figure.

For me, if I notice an attractive man looking at me, if I find him attractive, I will smile (soft subtle smile).

Usually what happens is, he will either smile back OR mozie over and strike up a convo.

I'm not perfect, but my voice is one of my biggest assets (so I've been told) so once we start chatting and he hears my voice, that's pretty much it, game on!

Assuming I'm intrigued by him too, which is not always the case.

Never underestimate the power of the voice!

I recall chatting with a guy on line who lives in the Seattle area (I'm in SoCal), and after we spoke on phone first time (very briefly), he hopped on a plane two days later to meet me in person and take me out!

Honestly, the touch would probably intimidate me a little, but I personally like a woman who kicks butt so 😁 Id prefer to see them approaching of course so I'm not surprised, but the physical touch (along with smile and eye contact) shows confidence and that's hot!

I agree with you - the smile is definitely the key!

Archived