Am I bi? Struggling with sexuality

So I have been struggling with my sexuality for a long time, probably since I was 4-5..

Been attracted to girls for a while but kind of pushed any attraction aside becaus i don't want to be public about this. Only my ex knows and I have only dated guys.

The reason I'm confused is because I am only sexually attracted to girls, I want to have sex with them but I wouldn't want to be in a relationship with a woman.. not interested in that whatsoever.

I have tried to picture myself with a lady but it's not something that appeals to me. When I think of a relationship, I think of a man—always. I check girls out all the time, and I am always picturing the hot ones naked and me doing stuff to them. Lol

I have never had sex with a woman but I have kissed a couple of girls and I always wonder what if we could take it further..

I want to be clear about this for myself, not necessarily to come out as bi or whatever but to have a piece of mind..

I consider myself straight because I would only be in a romantic AND sexual relationship with a man. However, I still want to DO girls.

So.... what does this make me?!!! Am I straight but bi? Also I'm 23.. so it's been decades of uncertainty..

What you are describing is pan-sexuality. Pansexuals will have sex with both genders. Bisexuals will have romantic AND sexual relationships with two genders.

You're not bisexual. You also are not pansexual if you haven't slept with both genders. You can't really declare yourself either until you've tried it and continue the lifestyle. It's not uncommon for heterosexual people to be curious about having sexual relationships with the same gender as well and not act upon it.

Archived