I need help

piya

So on October 7 my boy friend asked for a break and we haven't really been talking like we use to or texting like if we see each other at work we talk almost like coworkers but nothing more. But he always stares at me but idk what's going on in his head. He said he needed a break and that give him basically two months but said we can be friends and talk for now and then we can pick up where we left off. Soo should I txt him or not?

What reason did he give you for wanting a break?

He is a nursing major and during that week had a really tough time and had a lot of homework and stuff and he said he doesn't have enough time to give me at the moment and lot of more test and homework are given to him and stuff he said give him two months in order for the semester to finish or he said before the semester ends we can get back I did say this to him So txt is

Hey How are you doing?

But I didn't get any txt back yet from him.

He is a nursing major and during that week had a really tough time and had a lot of homework and stuff and he said he doesn't have enough time to give me at the moment and lot of more test and homework are given to him and stuff he said give him two months in order for the semester to finish or he said before the semester ends we can get back I did say this to him So txt is

Hey How are you doing?

But I didn't get any txt back yet from him.

He's stressed out from the school grind... give him the space he's asked for and see what happens when his semester is up. Keep yourself busy with your friends and interests so that you don't over-think things. If you see him at work then ask him directly how his school work load is going and refrain from the texting is my advice.

Good luck, hope things lighten up for him and he picks up where the two of you left off in two months. I'd not be hanging around waiting for him any longer then that though. Did the two of you agree to not see anyone else during the break?

Archived