We haven't talked since Wednesday, there's a car in his driveway this morning

Bittybear89

I am writing here so I don't text or call or jump to conclusions. Sort of hard not to though knowing he is on a dating site and used pics I took of him and pics he sent me . (I don't know the truth if it's a girls car but I already feel like I know because why else is there a strange car there, I know his schedule, friends, etc, we were friends before lovers ). He is my neighbor down the street. This morning I left for work and there is a car in his driveway behind his. If he has a new gal in his life (we just slept together/ended it two weeks ago after 8 months) this would make sense why he is not calling or texting or stopping by. I just can't wrap my head around if he is sleeping with someone else so soon, how can a person just move on so fast.

I'm heartbroken. I can't imagine myself sleeping with someone immediately after. I don't even feel like dating let alone getting sex with someone. No contact since last Wednesday. So almost a week where before he might randomly text to see how I am. I'm not even sure what my question is. I just need some support.

My mindful brain says don't text him, don't do a thing. Change my thoughts and move on without him. This is so difficult though especially because we were friends first and he's my neighbor. Any advice will help and thank you in advance.

There are many, many reasons why there might be a strange car there. Please don't torture yourself with thoughts of him sleeping with someone else. For a start, a strange car is just that - a strange car - and is not conclusive proof of anything more. Even if he was sleeping with someone else, you don't know the circumstances or outcome and it really isn't worth over-thinking it; it'll only cause you more pain.

The only thing you can do is go NC, cut off all contact with him including social media, and be nice to yourself. Right now, it all sucks for sure, but there will be a time when all this will seem like a bad dream.

(((HUGS)))

Thank you so much. Logically I know I am torturing myself, emotionally I am anxiety ridden. Like he text me a few weeks ago asking "where my fancy truck is" (my son was at his dads overnight and it was parked outside his house/my ex xhusband, he lives in the next development and is on my Xbf dog walking path) and I both had jealousy issues. My job, though, is to work on myself (still reeling from my moms death in January). I will have to make 100 percent sure to drive the long way around so I don't have to see his house. Too painful. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a better perspective.

Archived