Married people on Tinder = horrible!

SA_Pinotage

Does anyone else find it disgusting?

I matched with an older guy (age 27) who sent me sexually overt messages. He then sent me his phone number and said he wanted to hook up. A quick reverse lookup of his phone number revealed his real name and age (34). I looked him up on Facebook and discovered that he's married and has two kids. I unmatched him immediately. Feeling so bad for his wife!

I feel disgusted and now feel less inclined to meet guys (especially older ones) from dating apps. There's a PhD student from my school whom I met on Tinder who's been getting coffee with me in the morning, and he's a really nice, shy guy. I've also looked at his FB (limited info), Instagram and LinkedIn, and it appears he really is single. But who really knows?? I have no baggage or any dating history because I'm only 22.

Yep, lots of liars and game players on dating sites, especially Tinder. It's always a good idea to be safe and take things slow and make sure you know the person you are getting involved with.

I think background checks are only smart. Many on these sites are just barely broken up or married and are looking for quick sex so it's always good to do a little further checking.

It's sad that people can no longer be taken for their word, but it's reality now a days.

I am on a page on f/b for mentally and physically disabled people . One of the men sent me a pm saying * beautiful ass babes* ....things like that don't ruffle me , but what did ruffle me was where he had come from ...this group for extremely vulnerable people .

So I opened my mouth and started a post saying I DO NOT WANT any man from this group sending me messages about anything never mind my ass and I am certainly no ones babe ....that sent a chain reaction and the admin told me they where inundated then with pm's from women who he had done it to , asked rude questions etc etc some of them where to scared to join in on the group , some where going to leave the group ...some had not dare say anything .

He got booted .

When I actually looked at his profile , he is married , believe me , I was on the edge of messaging his wife , but I don't need that drama .

My point , it doesn't matter what age you are , what age men are ...there are always going to be men and women who get a little forward with themselves and think its ok to betray their other half .

Ha! Matched with a married guy once. He told me he was married and on Tinder only when on a business trip to another city. "I am very upfront and honest, I tell the girls that I am married" To which I just said that Honesty isn't confined by geography. He unmatched me.

They can do what they want, I just don't understand why they don't try to be honest to their partners. It's 2017 there are things such as open relationships etc.

Does anyone else find it disgusting?

I matched with an older guy (age 27) who sent me sexually overt messages. He then sent me his phone number and said he wanted to hook up. A quick reverse lookup of his phone number revealed his real name and age (34). I looked him up on Facebook and discovered that he's married and has two kids. I unmatched him immediately. Feeling so bad for his wife!

I feel disgusted and now feel less inclined to meet guys (especially older ones) from dating apps. There's a PhD student from my school whom I met on Tinder who's been getting coffee with me in the morning, and he's a really nice, shy guy. I've also looked at his FB (limited info), Instagram and LinkedIn, and it appears he really is single. But who really knows?? I have no baggage or any dating history because I'm only 22.

Tinder is a known hook up site. If you want a better chance at meeting someone who isn't already involved then go to a paid site. Married/taken guys don't want a paper trail.

Archived