I it wrong to date my sister's ex boyfriend?

NELAGO

I think in this case you interfered with hte relationship for starting a friendship with him while they were dating (only dated 8 weeks!). A guy who was dating someone's sister would be friendly towards siblings but would not start friendships because they only just met the woman they are actually dating. I think you need to steer clear of this guy because his attraction to you might have caused the breakup.

My sister was dating a guy for two month, and me and her bf start being friends until they broke up.....i have feelings for him and he also loves me. Am kind of confuse can i go for him or not? Please help

Yes. Family comes first.

Also he is sick mentally if he is in love with his ex's sister.

stay clear.

I know of a couple of healthy relationships were one member has dated the others sibling at one point. You should talk to your sister about it. If she's fine with it, go ahead. If she has issues remember family is forever and it can be worth sacrificing things you desire to have smooth relationships with your family.

Whether you like your sister or not, she will likely be part of your life forever (marriages, funerals, holidays, family functions, etc). It's in your own best interest for a happy and drama-free life to keep the peace as much as possible.

As for the guy? Relationships come and go. It may last. It may not.

I don't think it's "wrong" to date her ex if you have her blessing. If it was a short relationship which ended on good terms and she has since moved on, maybe she won't care. But there is NO way I would ever dream of trying it without her blessing. It could generate a lifetime of grief over what could end up being a quick fling.

Archived