Pregnant again.... by my fling

Monalisa1

Hey everyone, a little background of who this guy is... someone I’ve knew for over a year. We met at my job, he would come see me at work all the time. We started as great friends then lovers for 9 months with a two month break... just last week I cut things off with him. I’m honestly really embarrassed that I got pregnant again by him. I been feeling really sick, nauseous... light headed. The thing is, he didn’t even finish inside me, it was unprotected but idk how it’s even possible again. I’m really just shocked. I usually get my period in the end or beginnings of the month and I haven’t gotten it, instead I got morning sickness. it’s just been a week since we last talked after I ended things with him. I don’t know what to do. The first time we got pregnant, he was flipping out and cried and now the second time... I don’t want to tell him. He would probably think I’m lying or something... just when you cut someone off things like this start to happen. I really just don’t know what to do.

I’m just 23, about to graduate college, I have a great salary job, a house and a car. Could I raise this child on my own? I can, but it’s not ideally to do this by myself. I know he’ll be there and provide but not as a family.... should I tell him or should I just keep this to myself... he’ll make me get an abortion if I’m being honest. But I will not do this again.

ANYTIME you are unprotected you can get pregnant.

I would start making plans to be a single mother because I don’t think he’s going to hang around . If you can provide food ,clothing ,education and medical and dental care for your child and of course love and support then you should be able to do this . Millions of single parents do this daily . It won’t be easy though. Hopefully you have some family support . Don’t forget to apply for child support because he was unprotected too so just as much his responsibility .

Archived