Is it wrong to find out gender without dad there??

Kaykayxo

I am getting my 20 week scan and dad was supposed to be there . We are an hour apart right now and he told me pretty last min he could not make it. He was trying to be apologetic about it as I was NOT happy. Well now my mom and aunt will be coming and I was and know they are anticipating to find out the gender!!!

I made a joke about not being able to wait to him and he didn't seem happy , said its up to me but wanted it to be together. I won't even see him til next week now that will be a lot of waiting for me I am just not sure I can do that am I horrible if I find out and do a little suprise for him on its own?

I feel pressure mainly knowing my family will want me to find out and my mom doesn't love him to begin with never mind that he cancelled so if I wait because of him I know they will have something to say about that ..

Thank you everyone . I guess I am just irritated because I feel like he should have been more organized and somewhat knew this and canceled right before . We are together though and is a good point that he is the parent who matters . I will try to wait..

Archived