A list of 'could get with' girls

blueowl32

I was dating a guy for a while (not bf gf) but he never committed and I moved away from his country.

He recently decided to come and visit. Before he visited me, he was travelling alone in another country, where obviously he met some new people, guys and girls.

When he was visiting me, I accidentally saw that in his planner he wrote, during his travels that:

'could probably get with

- American girl (girl's name)

- English girl (name)

- Aussie girl (name)'

next to one of the girls name he wrote a 'tick' and 'that simple' a few days later.

Please tell me what I am supposed to make of this guy, and what this list reflects about him.

Is this normal, and what men do? or does it reflect something about him and that I should just forget about this man.

FYI, he's in his mid-twenties and a working professional.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
do you mind elaborating on why?

not now or probably never?

my question is if this is a phase thing or points more to character/ personality.

That's a harder question.

That is the life of some guys, while it can be a phase for others. I would suggest it likely that he is,' sowing his wild oats' while he is young and seems to have the confidence to do so. This just means for now, and it sounds like you were on his list at some point too, likely now with a tick against you. As the years pass, he will likely grow bored of this lifestyle and want to settle down, but it will likely take a strong woman to rope him in. Or as Hollywood would suggest, he meets his match in a female player.

Why were you looking in his planner? My sense is you're not surprised to see "evidence". And yes if it is what it appears to be, ick.

I shouldn't have (I feel guilty). It was laying around, and first I just wanted to flip to the page of my birthday to see if he would even write down anything on it (nothing). Then I started seeing more things which disappointed me, such as that list and stuff like him saying he went to a club and that 'ratios are amazing, all 10s'. He also noted down some other girls' names on the days he met them, and stuff like 'housemate's friend is solid'.

Please can someone give me a push, tell me this is bad and help me move on from this person.

Please can someone tell me he's not worth dating.

I sound pathetic and helpless I know, but I don't know if the stuff he does/ wrote is normal or common for a single guy in his twenties or not really???

Ofcourse when I asked he said he never dated/ saw/ kissed/ had sex with anyone ever since I left.. but there's a tick next to one of the girls' names. And he also wrote about kissing another girl in a drinking game.

I really liked this guy. I feel quite hurt and heartbroken.

I shouldn't have (I feel guilty). It was laying around, and first I just wanted to flip to the page of my birthday to see if he would even write down anything on it (nothing). Then I started seeing more things which disappointed me, such as that list and stuff like him saying he went to a club and that 'ratios are amazing, all 10s'. He also noted down some other girls' names on the days he met them, and stuff like 'housemate's friend is solid'.

Please can someone give me a push, tell me this is bad and help me move on from this person.

Please can someone tell me he's not worth dating.

I sound pathetic and helpless I know, but I don't know if the stuff he does/ says is normal or common for a single guy in his twenties or not really???

It doesn't matter if it's normal or common -just whether you are comfortable with it. He might be making choices you don't like and he likely wouldn't appreciate your choice in snooping through his private things. He also could ask his friends/family "is snooping normal or common for a single gal in her twenties or not really???" and I would hope his people would advise him to figure out whether your choice was a dealbreaker or whether he was ok with this one incident under the circumstances. Think about it.

I spent a good chunk of my mid-20s traveling solo, dating for fun, and hooking up with women. I know women who've indulged themselves similarly. Can't say I ever put together a checklist, but so long as he's keeping his sleeze to his personal planner, I suppose it's fair enough.

Simply put, you don't make anything of it because he's obviously not. He's hanging out with you while he's visiting. Has he even dropped so much of a hint of wanting to be in a LDR with you? I'm certainly doubting it. So either have fun with him or don't. It's up to you. And stop going through people's ****. Invading privacy isn't cool.

I spent a good chunk of my mid-20s traveling solo, dating for fun, and hooking up with women. I know women who've indulged themselves similarly. Can't say I ever put together a checklist, but so long as he's keeping his sleeze to his personal planner, I suppose it's fair enough.

the difference was that he told me he was on the same page as I was at first, he said he wanted a girlfriend.

I wouldn't even consider this dating. You are one of many he casually sees , and maybe hooks up with, when you are both in the same town.

If you don't want casual, don't meet up. He's not really hiding anything from you.

He said I was the only he was dating exclusively. He lied repeatedly about not seeing/ hooking up with/ dating / kissing anyone else at all!

He said he came to visit me only for me. He called me his girl.

I am so angry, hurt and upset by him!

I hate him but yet I like him so much.

I feel so much pain. I have done so much and been nothing but good to him (minus the snooping).

Why. I just want him to love me back and commit. He wouldn't. And he's doing all these things with other women. I thought he was sth else.

He said I was the only he was dating exclusively. He lied repeatedly about not seeing/ hooking up with/ dating / kissing anyone else at all!

He said he came to visit me only for me. He called me his girl.

ooookaaayyyy come on he is a sleazy player telling you whatever bs you in particular need to hear so he can get laid and that is all. Then he makes notes about other women he is looking to fck and hey, gotta give him credit - he is making sure he doesn't confuse them all and get caught.

Well....since you snooped, you caught him and found out what a sleaze he is. Now have the sense to walk away. You have all the evidence you could possibly want at this point. Dude is bottom of barrel scum and since you slept with him, you might want to check yourself for STD's. If you continue with him, you are highly liable to contract something unpleasant from him and potentially very very bad for your health and life. Just walk away.

I was dating a guy for a while (not bf gf) but he never committed and I moved away from his country.

He recently decided to come and visit. Before he visited me, he was travelling alone in another country, where obviously he met some new people, guys and girls.

When he was visiting me, I accidentally saw that in his planner he wrote, during his travels that:

'could probably get with

- American girl (girl's name)

- English girl (name)

- Aussie girl (name)'

next to one of the girls name he wrote a 'tick' and 'that simple' a few days later.

Please tell me what I am supposed to make of this guy, and what this list reflects about him.

Is this normal, and what men do? or does it reflect something about him and that I should just forget about this man.

FYI, he's in his mid-twenties and a working professional.

How did you accidentally see his planner?

Many men and women have a private list of people they would like to have to sleep with. If he hasn't committed and your ok with that, then he's allowed to have his list of other women.

I'd do the same. There's examples of nice guys on this thread who travel and commit to one women,only to get severely disappointed and friend zoned. I used to be one of them, now I'm happy to see many women until one of them commits to me and I feel the same.

If you want to commit with him, approach him about it. If he doesn't feel the same way, then it is best to part ways. But his list alone doesn't make him a bad guy, just a young traveling man.

What do you mean you "accidentally" saw in his planner?

Did he have his planner open to the exact page he wrote this or something?

If so, quite odd to say the least.

Okay, it's my fault and I admit I made a bad mistake.

He left it on my table, I opened it to check if he's noted down my bday. Then I saw sth else.

Okay, it's my fault and I admit I made a bad mistake.

He left it on my table, I opened it to check if he's noted down my bday. Then I saw sth else.

Honestly, I think most women would be shocked if they read what men write in their planners or diaries.

Or even what they view or post on anonymous Internet forums! lol

These are their private thoughts. Next time, don't go snooping.

Re this guy, he's traveling, enjoying the experience each country has to offer, including women.

I know you're really into him, but he's not on same page as you, at least not right now.

I'm not sure what you were expecting, especially after he had previously told you he "wouldn't commit, and you were not bf/g/f?"

Also, what does "sth" mean, or is that a typo?

he said he wouldn't commit yet, he said commitment takes time but I am potential gf

Yea, I think I was expecting gf treatment, love and everything from someone who doesn't see me as anything, just nobody.

Though he kept telling me Im a special girl and blah blah blah.

Just one of the women for him to have fun with and boost his ego.

Archived