Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 12 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A list of 'could get with' girls

blueowl32

A list of 'could get with' girls

I was dating a guy for a while (not bf gf) but he never committed and I moved away from his country.
    He recently decided to come and visit. Before he visited me, he was travelling alone in another country, where obviously he met some new people, guys and girls.

When he was visiting me, I accidentally saw that in his planner he wrote, during his travels that:

'could probably get with
    - American girl (girl's name)
    - English girl (name)
    - Aussie girl (name)'

next to one of the girls name he wrote a 'tick' and 'that simple' a few days later.

Please tell me what I am supposed to make of this guy, and what this list reflects about him.

Is this normal, and what men do? or does it reflect something about him and that I should just forget about this man.

FYI, he's in his mid-twenties and a working professional.

Keyman
    Sounds like a player setting up the field to play. I guess it is normal for some men, but by no means normal for ALL men. If you were hoping for a relationship this is not the guy to do that with.

blueowl32
    by writing 'could get with' and with a 'tick' next to the girl's name, does that mean he had sex with her?

blueowl32
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyman [Register to see the link]
    If you were hoping for a relationship this is not the guy to do that with.
    do you mind elaborating on why?
    not now or probably never?
    my question is if this is a phase thing or points more to character/ personality.

Keyman
    Quote Originally Posted by blueowl32 [Register to see the link]
    by writing 'could get with' and with a 'tick' next to the girl's name, does that mean he had sex with her?
    That would be my assumption yes.

Keyman
    do you mind elaborating on why?
    not now or probably never?
    my question is if this is a phase thing or points more to character/ personality.
    That's a harder question.

That is the life of some guys, while it can be a phase for others. I would suggest it likely that he is,' sowing his wild oats' while he is young and seems to have the confidence to do so. This just means for now, and it sounds like you were on his list at some point too, likely now with a tick against you. As the years pass, he will likely grow bored of this lifestyle and want to settle down, but it will likely take a strong woman to rope him in. Or as Hollywood would suggest, he meets his match in a female player.

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Good god what a plank

blueowl32
    Quote Originally Posted by pippy longstocking [Register to see the link]
    Good god what a plank
    I am. I am hooked with this man. FML.

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    I am. I am hooked with this man. FML.
    I am talking about him not you

what does FML mean

Keyman
    FML means 'F*** my life'

Page 1 of 12 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
I'd like to hear women's opinions on this
I'm a 50 year old male, I just got out of a monogamous relationship about 3 months ago. It lasted for a year. But that's not what this is really
He is still active on dating site
Hey i need some advice I have been seeing someone whom i work with, we never talk at work just the occasional hey or hello and then we speak on
SEND HELP!! Early stages of dating.. should I still put the effort in when he is multi dating?
Ok... I will give it a go: I met this guy online (we have been speaking for two months prior) we met up finally at Christmas and had a great time, we
Blowing hot and cold new guy
Hi everyone, I wud really appreciate some input into my situation with this new guy Iím seeing. Long story short, about 7 weeks ago I met a guy
Turns out sheís my twin flame
After first seeing her in 7th grade and being too shy back then to ever talk to her, I ended up changing schools after a week or so and lost complete
Sheís always nervous around me and idk what to do
The girl Iíve been seeing for the past 4 months is still nervous around me. Weíve seen each other 7 times in 4 months. So what Iíve noticed is
Why do people ignore you?
What goes on in someone's head to make them think it's okay to ignore someone rather than just tell them you're not interested? Do they not

Featured Threads
Moving in together with my almost one year boyfriend but one big issue
Dear All, I haven't been back here for a while now. I have decided to post here instead than in the "pets" section, because I didn't want to
Back from the holidays: waiting for him to contact me
I am back form my holidays. I went away three weeks. We had two great dates before I went away. During the holidays we texted a few times, the
Should I do it?
Maybe itís because Iím such a nostalgic person, Itís going to be a full year since our breakup las January. I still think about her every f*cking day
He chose his lodgers side so I broke up with him but still love him
I just broke up with my boyfriend of one year because 4 months ago he let a friend move into his house with him she asked him ,and in turn he asked
Feeling unsure after 4 years and before marriage
Me and my fiancť are together for 4 years now, both in our mid 30s, had an engagement not long ago. We live in [B]MY [/B] apartment. I feel
Broke up with gf
So back story 4 months into the relationship. She knows about while she hasn't met my friends she knows of them. I know not much about her past. I
Girlfriend having abortion and says she needs time to herself. What do I do?
Hello, this is my first post in this forum and I am struggling and need a lot of help. 2 weeks ago my girlfriend found out she was pregnant, we are
Ask For Advice