Complicated

Johnsmith2017

Where do i start i am 29 i live with my fiance and have been with her for 6 years i love her very much but shes treated me like shes messed around more than once and i do want the relationship to work but she treats me terribly when shes drunk when sober shes great but she wont stop drinking all together shes cut down drinking in the house but insists on going out and getting absolute drunk when she goes out and is very horrible to me when drunk

Thats one problem

Then theres this girl i work with who latley i habe started to notice differently we get on really well people at work always ask if were a couple and we laugh it off she always says what a great guy i am and i think shes great herself also her mum works in the same place problem is shes only 19 but i say to her if i was 10 years younger i would have you and i mean it but i dunno if she thinks its a joke or not i also call her openly my work wife

Any other questions please ask

I dunno what to do i really do want to try save my relationship as when sober shes great

But also think this other girl is amazing but its the age gap, having the balls to do something about it also not knowing if she feels the same and not looking and feeling an idiot at work if i get knocked back

Not complicated at all.

The 19 year old is still a child for all practical purposes. You simply do not get involved. Period. She has a lot of growing up to do before she is any kind of relationship material. Right now she is doing what typical girls her age do - flirt and test her feminine powers on assorted men. Since you are starved for attention and unhappy in your relationship, you are unfortunately lapping it up. Do yourself a huge favor and walk away because this will make you look not only a fool but a creep as well and something that will haunt you later in life.

As for your fiance and her alcoholism, there comes a point where you will have to call it and tell her flat out that's either you and your relationship or the bottle and if she continues to choose the bottle and doesn't try to quit, you actually do need to walk away. You are pretty much already doing exactly that anyway. I'd call this your last Hail Mary shot so you can walk away feeling like you've tried everything and can feel at peace for that.

Then take a break, heal and once you get out to date, do stick with women who are in the same life stage as yourself.

Leave your alcoholic girlfriend because all you're doing is enabling her to be the drunk that she is as long as you stay with her... However; don't leave her because you think you may have a chance with a (little) girl you work with. Back off of the flirting there and keep it professional. Currently you have grass is greener syndrome so stop looking over the fence.

Archived