There is always another girl in the picture

electric2324

My BF sends me pictures for fun but there is always the same girl in all of the pictures. I dont really know if they are together, I don't want to split him up if he's with someone else!!!! Its confusing I basically see this through social media.

If he's your 'boyfriend' then why don' you just ask him who the chica is that's in all his pics?

Yes, we did sort of. He said he sees a future with me and wants a relationship. He also said that he would make more of an effort and we talk 2-3 times a week. He is REALLY far away but we still keep up with eachother as best as we can. I guess Im just a little confused because WHAT IF ! he is with her AND ME !!!!!!!! OMG what would I think!

Yes, we did sort of.
So actually, he's not really your boyfriend but just an ex whom you're still dallying around with.

He said he sees a future with me and wants a relationship. He also said that he would make more of an effort and we talk 2-3 times a week. He is REALLY far away but we still keep up with eachother as best as we can.
Why bother? Find someone who is living where you are and leave this guy to the chica

I guess Im just a little confused because WHAT IF ! he is with her AND ME !!!!!!!! OMG what would I think!
Well, you're only "sort of" an item which means you're not exclusive so that possibility certainly exists.

if you're going to keep on with him then You should ask him and stop trying to look like the cool chick. You dont' have to be accusatory... just ask him matter of factly.

Yes, we did sort of. He said he sees a future with me and wants a relationship. He also said that he would make more of an effort and we talk 2-3 times a week. He is REALLY far away but we still keep up with eachother as best as we can. I guess Im just a little confused because WHAT IF ! he is with her AND ME !!!!!!!! OMG what would I think!

hmmm the fact that you said * sort of * sounds a bit ominous and I agree with TWT , you have to ask him and know where you stand .

Hi Hoagy!!!

We just recently ended a 3 month long distance relationship after 2 years of being apart. I lived in his city before and we had a FWB. He has extended a hand of good faith saying he wants a future with me. We live 20 hours apart, FLYING!!!! OMG ICANT BELIEVE IT!!!! we are pretty far apart.

I think we need to start again ....

So he HAS finished it .....you are still in contact and he has left you on a hook ( that is usually letting you down gently) by saying maybe you have a future and you are hanging around waiting for this future to happen and in the meantime he has hooked up with someone else ?

So he HAS finished it .....you are still in contact and he has left you on a hook ( that is usually letting you down gently) by saying maybe you have a future and you are hanging around waiting for this future to happen and in the meantime he has hooked up with someone else ?

YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT !!!! OMG He has left me on a hook but maybe he has already moved on and is going to ask her to marry him !!!!! What do I do, I think he is so perfect for a potential something. He is interesting to say the least.

.....I think you need to stop calling him your boyfriend because that is something that he is not. I also think that you shouldn't be so naive as to take some vague platitude about maybe seeing a future with you at some point in time for anything serious.

If you had a real relationship, you'd know where you stand, you'd know who this girl is....and...well..there wouldn't be this girl constantly in the pic with him. You'd be able to talk to each other like normal people and not dance around these kinds of issues. You are only dancing around it because you don't want to know the truth....assuming he even tells you the truth......

You are right, I think he is dating this girl in the picture. I introduced myself to her and was cordial. Basically I just want to have him in my life no matter what happens. And it looks like its going to happen through social media or Skype.

The thing is darling , what we are all seeing , is someone (you) almost dedicating your time and your future plans to someone who is not going to return any of these feelings or commitments , it is very unhealthy for you and you are stopping yourself having a life and having fun and meeting other men . Dont you feel like you deserve better then this . You are holding him in quite high esteem , he dumped you with a text saying it is time to move on .... you have to hear that and see that he has and although you are saying you would be his friend ...why ? what is he bringing to your life that is fun ?

Archived