Hello guys nice to meet everyone. This is my first time on this page and just wanted to get a little advice after a bad break that happen 1 week ago with the father of my daughter. We had a baby 2 years ago, in the beginning everything was great he was such a romantic and such a charmer, he was loving and supporting always there for me and my daughter from a previous relationship. After we moved in with our newborn things slowly started to change he didn't have respect for me called me names and fat after baby was born I felt hopeless and depressed at times. I love this man possibly with all my heart. Things went from okay to bad on and off until one day he kicked me out so I had my family that took me in after a couple day so he wanted to get back and I went back things were okay for prob 2 weeks and it went downhill again so he kicked me out and back I am with my family this must have happen about 10 times me going back to him with my girls. I didn't throw in there he has aniexty issues and went to see a psychiatrist for help I had looked up help for him and found this one dr. The dr ended up putting him on Prozac he has been on it for I would say going on 4 months. He changed he wasn't as angry he was more calm but he started telling me out of no where he didn't love me anymore and wanted me to leave his life because it was hell living with me. I went to a family party without him last week and that's when he took into his own hands to grab all my belongings and my daughters and left them all in my moms backyard. When I got home I seen everything and couldn't help but feel sad and frustrated. I tried talking to him but he won't listen he is telling me to please leave him alone and move on. I'm just feeling a little down about all this. I really just want to move past this. Oh yes I am seeking help I'm going conseuling once a week I just didn't want to fall into major depression once again. I have to awesome daughters to care for and they are my life

I'm glad to hear you are seeking counseling for yourself. No question but you are stuck in the cycle of emotional abuse and are in so deep you don't know right from wrong anymore.

First step back toward your own personal sanity and happiness is you MUST leave him for good. Do not go back again. He is not sane, he is not going to become sane, even on medications, he is never going to be a loving caring man. If you can't leave him for yourself, then you MUST leave him for the sake of your two daughters. You can't do this to them where they watch mom being abused and thrown out over and over again and she keeps going back for more. Your children will grow up to repeat your mistakes, so please please please stay away from for the sake of your daughters. Show to them that when a man acts like that, you leave him with extreme prejudice.

I know it's just hard! I'm trying to keep myself busy so I won't text him anymore. It's all so recent but he has moved on with his life it seems

He told me he is seeing other people and last night he said he had an amazing time with whoever he is with just hurts a bit to know when I was living with him I came to find out he was lying to me about talking to other people. I'm trying it's just difficult especially when I have a baby with him and now he is acting like a brand new person maybe his pills are taking effect

Archived