Do I even have a chance?

quutamo

Hi All,

So there's that one boy I really like, I've seen him many times but we have never had a chance to talk until a few weeks ago.

He seemed nice and intelligent but I think he's out of my league. I've seen him today and he was the one who had started the conversation, also it turns out he remembers a lot from our previous conversation (the breed of my new puppy, that I was going away for a week to see my parents, that I'm horrible with remembering people's names etc.)

I have to add that our mutual friend had said to me 'I think you should like him. He's mentioned your name a few times'. I don't know if my friend's just winding me up but I've caught my crush staring at me a few times before. Maybe I'm just seeing things that I want to see...

I really don't know what to think... he's talking to many girls and always seems to be having a great time with them but he's always being quiet when I'm around. Why would he be?

I do have a crush on him and completely don't know what is going on and can't stop thinking about it. I'd really appreciate your opinions.

I won't get to see him for the next few weeks, and I don't want to act like an idiot when we finally meet again.

Please, please, tell me, do I even have a chance? There's so many pretty girls around and I'm just... so ordinary. I don't wear much make up and definitely I'm not one of these cool, hot girls.

Thank you in advance for any piece of advice

Tonne

Thank you firelily,

I would love to ask him out, but I'm extremely shy and worried that he'd laugh at me.

On the other hand I know that there is a few girls who are interested in him and if I don't do anything he'll probably stop noticing me.

Is there anything I can do to boost my confidence a little bit?

Appreciate your help

Thank you firelily,

I would love to ask him out, but I'm extremely shy and worried that he'd laugh at me.

On the other hand I know that there is a few girls who are interested in him and if I don't do anything he'll probably stop noticing me.

Is there anything I can do to boost my confidence a little bit?

Appreciate your help

Maybe start with something small?

Spend more time with him. Talk more to him. Show him that you like him, cause otherwise nothing can be done.

And if you have a chance, maybe you can invite him for some group activity that you plan with your friends or ask if he would like to go with you to some school thing (if he's from your school).

Show him that you're interested in him, and if he will keep your pace, this is a good sign.

I don't think you need other confidence booster than that - he probably likes you for who you are, so changing that to be more like other girls would be a bad solution.

Maybe start with something small?

Spend more time with him. Talk more to him. Show him that you like him, cause otherwise nothing can be done.

And if you have a chance, maybe you can invite him for some group activity that you plan with your friends or ask if he would like to go with you to some school thing (if he's from your school).

Show him that you're interested in him, and if he will keep your pace, this is a good sign.

I don't think you need other confidence booster than that - he probably likes you for who you are, so changing that to be more like other girls would be a bad solution.

Thank you again, firelily. I'll try my best to get to know him a bit better hopefully it's not too late

Archived