Hi,

I was just wondering if anyone has had a similar experience like I split up with my ex over a year ago now and I feel like I have moved on but I am just finding it a big struggle to feel like I did with her with any new girl?

Ideally, I would like to find a good relationship but tinder etc, not really provided this so far, maybe I am too picky.

I'm definitely not the greatest looking guy but not the worst but I just seem to have no self-confidence with girls and to be honest I am very shy and have a lot of insecurities, I over think a lot and always think of the deeper subject, not really a great trait. I am definitely an introvert which is not good at all. My upbringing wasn't great but I'm hopeful my life won't turn out like that and determined to change it. Girls sometimes approach me in clubs that kind of thing but they definitely sense my feeling's out uncertainty or self-doubt, a lack of confidence, obviously it's not what girl's want at all and I understand that. Gym' helps me feel better obviously and running but even for the last two months my motivations shot, I'm tired of being so behind.

On top of this, I have recently lost my job about 3 weeks ago, and I am 24 now and have no real career in place or career plan, to tell you the truth I don't know which field to pursue as I really don't understand what I actually want to do. This is causing some major worries really, as at 24 a lot of my friends have careers and good paying jobs and nearly every one of them is now in a long-term relationship. It kind of feels like I have been left behind so to speak and that I am kind of 'behind' by 24 if you know what I mean.

I have about 5-8k GBP saved up as maybe thinking of going traveling or doing something like that, I feel like I have an identity crisis.

Archived