Pictures of 25th Anniversary

No, because I am not photogenic and the more I feel that way the more awkward I feel in front of the camera. I do love our wedding photos but they were not professionally done. Not sure if that helps you specifically! Congrats on your anniversary!

It is a year and a half off. But I am a thinker and a planner. It will be our 24th anniversary next year in April.

It is a year and a half off. But I am a thinker and a planner. It will be our 24th anniversary next year in April.

Me too! But I bet you didn't think or plan THAT much when you actually said I do. ;-)

Did you do professional photos for 10 or 20 years? We will be married 9 years in December -and I too cannot believe it's been that long! Congratulations again -he is a lucky man.

Yes and congratulations in advance! (I know you're not looking for kudos, but I'm happy for you guys - that's absolutely worth celebrating in a unique way!)

Absolutely it's kind of looking at a history , you know ? The history of a life and a family . It will be things for our son to have . We have a video of our wedding so we should probably do a video of our 25th .

Me too! But I bet you didn't think or plan THAT much when you actually said I do. ;-)

Did you do professional photos for 10 or 20 years? We will be married 9 years in December -and I too cannot believe it's been that long! Congratulations again -he is a lucky man.

Congrats to you too ! My goodness I remember when you got married has it been that long ?!

No we didn't do any professional photos of our 10th or 20th.

I would find one of those photographers who do those outdoor photo shoots for engagements and such and i would have a miniphoto session just the two of you -- why not get a nice picture? I don't think its silly. Some families do it every year. You can even hold a 25 in one photo like some people do for the kids' ages in photos or something like that

Archived