Hello everyone tips / advice needed

Queenmarie24

I don't have any idea about what you should or shouldn't believe in regards to him.

I can only speak for myself. I can honestly tell you that I really don't "check out" woman. I might very rarely but it is very very uncommon. I am very proudly arrogant of my wife and I don't think any other woman are worth a glance in that type of regard.

With that being said, I don't think many men are like that. Statistically I would assume he is lying to make you feel better. I am a person that puts a huge importance on honesty, even if hurtful honesty. That would annoy the sh*t out of me if I thought he was lying but wouldn't admit it.

No that's not what I'm doing I can care less if he does look at women it doesn't bother me we all look . What bothers me is the lying

....so once again....YOU have decided that he is ogling other women, then you are demanding that he agree with you and if he doesn't, that makes him a liar. You seriously can't get more effed up than that. The guy deserves a medal for putting up with this kind of bs. Going back to your other thread, if this is the kind of "issues" you are constantly wanting to hound him over, then really it's only a matter of time before he dumps you and you will deserve it. Not an if but a when. Even a saint will eventually lose their mind with that kind of treatment. How bored are you with your life that you have the mental energy to come up with this garbage and then proceed to torment your bf with that.

I don't have any idea about what you should or shouldn't believe in regards to him.

I can only speak for myself. I can honestly tell you that I really don't "check out" woman. I might very rarely but it is very very uncommon. I am very proudly arrogant of my wife and I don't think any other woman are worth a glance in that type of regard.

With that being said, I don't think many men are like that. Statistically I would assume he is lying to make you feel better. I am a person that puts a huge importance on honesty, even if hurtful honesty. That would annoy the sh*t out of me if I thought he was lying but wouldn't admit it.

Exactly my point!!! Thank you even if it makes us mad hurt or upset please just be honest even if it's going to upset us women! Honestly like I've said it doesn't bother me it just annoys me . If he is actually lying

....so once again....YOU have decided that he is ogling other women, then you are demanding that he agree with you and if he doesn't, that makes him a liar. You seriously can't get more effed up than that. The guy deserves a medal for putting up with this kind of bs. Going back to your other thread, if this is the kind of "issues" you are constantly wanting to hound him over, then really it's only a matter of time before he dumps you and you will deserve it. Not an if but a when. Even a saint will eventually lose their mind with that kind of treatment. How bored are you with your life that you have the mental energy to come up with this garbage and then proceed to torment your bf with that.

I don't torment him at all with any I don't even bug him about this subject I can care less I was only asking from a mans perspective is all I don't put him through anything! If anything he has put me thru a lot I won't go into details on here but I have out up with a lot of his and I'm still here with him because I love him dearly and people can change.. I don't hound him with this subject one bit!

Exactly my point!!! Thank you even if it makes us mad hurt or upset please just be honest even if it's going to upset us women! Honestly like I've said it doesn't bother me it just annoys me . If he is actually lying

I don't know the way you approach asking this but it can be very pressuring on many men. Like asking a guy about his masturbation habits.

Some men will knee-jerk lie about things like that because of the heavy social pressure on it. I am a person who will tell you the truth even if that causes you to go into a depression.

I am sure the behavior that might cause him to lie in this instance is also greatly appreciated in other areas. So I wouldn't judge him too harshly. But also I see the importance of being with someone who values honesty to the same degree as you.

Also, people respond with their opinion. Asking people to not be negative or rude is like pissing in the wind. It is public so you get what you get, don't throw a fit.

I don't know the way you approach asking this but it can be very pressuring on many men. Like asking a guy about his masturbation habits.

Some men will knee-jerk lie about things like that because of the heavy social pressure on it. I am a person who will tell you the truth even if that causes you to go into a depression.

I am sure the behavior that might cause him to lie in this instance is also greatly appreciated in other areas. So I wouldn't judge him too harshly. But also I see the importance of being with someone who values honesty to the same degree as you.

Also, people respond with their opinion. Asking people to not be negative or rude is like pissing in the wind. It is public so you get what you get, don't throw a fit.

I understand that! But nobody has to be rude when giving advice. I'm not throwing a fit just stating my opinions and beliefs! I also am a type of person that will give you the honest truth no matter what because I would except the same back!

I understand that! But nobody has to be rude when giving advice. I'm not throwing a fit just stating my opinions and beliefs! I also am a type of person that will give you the honest truth no matter what because I would except the same back!

I stated the "rude" thing because I have read that before on your posts and just wanted to let you know that it is rather pointless.

I will say that I rarely rarely check out a woman but I don't tell my wife that I "never" do. I feel that is a lie so I wouldn't.

It isn't a big deal in the overall relationship so I would not worry about it. My wife isn't as bluntly honest as I am and I might perceive something as a lie when she would argue that it wasn't.

If this is the only issue you have I would just accept it as "his truth" until it matters. Extremely bluntly honest people need to be considerate of the other people who don't see the world as plainly as we do. It isn't as easy as truth or lie sometimes.

I stated the "rude" thing because I have read that before on your posts and just wanted to let you know that it is rather pointless.

I will say that I rarely rarely check out a woman but I don't tell my wife that I "never" do. I feel that is a lie so I wouldn't.

It isn't a big deal in the overall relationship so I would not worry about it. My wife isn't as bluntly honest as I am and I might perceive something as a lie when she would argue that it wasn't.

If this is the only issue you have I would just accept it as "his truth" until it matters. Extremely bluntly honest people need to be considerate of the other people who don't see the world as plainly as we do. It isn't as easy as truth or lie sometimes.

Their we're other issues in the past I will not go into detail about. But thank you I will take your advice! Much appreciated!

Archived