My ex contacted me a year after his break-up

So my ex and I broke up in the beginning of the year of 2016 but we still saw each other on a weekly basis

even though we weren't official bf/gf until I moved in June 2016. Very shortly after I left he started seeing

someone he hooked up with her and told me that he realized her still loved me and couldn't climax because

he was still thinking of me. But because I moved 4+ hours away he ended up eventually dating her and

I continued going through the break-up process which was hell.

We spoke off and on in July/August & Sept but then I just didn't hear from him again. Until I had one too

many drinks in November and called him several times and his gf picked up and I realized they were now official,

the next day she added me to FB and I just never contacted him again. So months later about a week ago out of

no where he messaged me at 1 am in the morning just saying "Hello" I responded he asked if I had a bf, if I had moved back

--I said no to both. He also mentioned he and his gf had broken up 3 months ago --but I know that is not true because

i checked out his Instagram and they went on a trip end of June so I don't know why he lied.

He then asked me to add him to Snapchat So I did, he sent me some photos and explicit videos of him and

we chit chatted then he deleted me from Snapchat and re-added me a day later to again send me a photo

and I sent a couple to him in my lingerie. He then again deleted me again. and re-added me again yesterday morning

and sent me more explicit videos on Snapchat.

I have had a VERY hard time moving on and dealing with this break-up because I blamed myself for it

not working but I am in a better place now even though I am still working on myself and have a ways to go.

I have always hoped he would get back in touch with me, I didn't think he would but I really hoped he would and he did!

The thing is he didn't engage in conversation .. we didn't catch up it was just photos etc. I have kept in

touch with an ex from a few years ago but we actually have a conversation and chitchat its like a friendship.

As soon as my ex contacted me the other day I was happy! but shortly after I felt sad, confused, let down.

I don't get why he keeps adding me to Snapchat and deleting me, why he didn't engage in conversation to catch up.

Before he and his gf became official he did the same thing add me then delete me and finally I said stop being so immature and

deleting me then re-adding me. Thing is I would rather have him in my life a little then at all but I don't wanna let this fester then blow.

Advice Please!!

Yuck! How disrespectful to you and the gf. Be glad that you are done with this lying, cheating pig. He does not love or care about you!

You should also respect the gf, even if he doesn't. How would you feel if you were involved with someone, and the ex was communicating as you were. Not cool. You both were inappropriate

Don't you think it's about time to block and delete. Move on with your life!

You were speaking on and off when they started up.

Then, you called when you were drunk.

"He also mentioned he and his gf had broken up 3 months ago --but I know that is not true because

i checked out his Instagram and they went on a trip end of June so I don't know why he lied."

"He then asked me to add him to Snapchat So I did, he sent me some nude photos and explicit videos of him and

we chit chatted then he deleted me from Snapchat and re-added me a day later to again send me a nude photo

Sleazy behavior from both sides.

"and I sent a couple to him in my lingerie. " You KNEW he was still with her, as you stated above

Gonna go against what people have said against you here. He is the one in the wrong not you, you're not the one who is in a relationship he is, so you can do what you want with no guilt don't worry

He is the one who is betraying someone. I've done this with my ex before I gave up and it's fair enough, send what you want you aren't the one in a relationship and you aren't the one betraying someone or doing wrong he is. do what you want, but eventually you'll also see what a sleaze he is for doing it so it's a win win for you don't worry. People can judge but tbh who can honestly say they give a about the feelings of the person our ex is with now, people can say they do, but deep down that's a lie for 90% of people.

Just figured you got too much crap there for being human when you've done nothing wrong so chin up dear x

Archived