Confused

Jeanbean

Ok. So me and this guy have been talking for a while. And he is into some really out there sexual desires in which I am open to and we are doing them together. He will occasionally send me nudes of himself. But never ask to see any of me. He never sexually touches me he only kisses me and I feel like even then he doesn't want to. He only wants me to suck him or play with his ass. But he keeps saying he wants me and will be with me next time then he doesn't. He even bought condoms that I am allergic to. It's the latex kind. Then acted like he didn't realize it. Am I only being used and what should I do

I'll tell you what you already know. Move on.

I mean really move on. If he contacts you, ignore him. Delete this self-serving idiot from your life as soon as possible. You/anyone deserves better than this.

Every moment you waste with him is a moment you could be spending with someone more deserving.

He's 29 and I never asked him. I know he says he's been with a girl before for 5 yrs. But he doesn't talk about his past. He Messages me saying he misses me and stuff I want to hear. But when it comes to it, it's a one way street.

He's not even a good FWB.... If that's all you want at least find a guy who's willing to pleasure you too. This guy's a selfish piece of work...

I agree with everyone else. He has issues. He's either extremely afraid of women or he is very selfish. It's possible he's never even slept with a girl before despite him saying he had a 5-year relationship. Maybe he's scarred by it. You're a nice gf and you're trying to help him, but you're not getting much from the relationship.

Perhaps you need to take control of the situation and see what happens. It's an all or nothing play. He'll either break up with you, or he will come out of his shell.. You've said he's never seen you naked. Relax him by touching him and kissing him. Take off some of his clothes. Then start taking off your clothes. Get completely naked and let him fully see you. Start moving your hips seductively. Show him what you've got. Buy some condoms you're not allergic to or buy some female condoms (easier to use and it gives you more control). If he's not running out of the room by now, climb up the bed slowly and take him. Tell him what you want and show him how to do it. He might just have no experience in this.

You know the relationship is doomed unless you do something. You'll either put the relationship back on an even keel or you both will break up. I think it's worth taking a chance.

He isn't for you. Move on.

Well hopefully he is gay because there are some pretty Fed up things it could be instead. I have some personal experience with someone who dated a friend that behaved very similarly. He was into little boys. Not saying that his issue but he isn't into you. So it is something else.

When I say move on I mean RUN. Not walk.

Archived