Is it abnormal for a girl to make a guy wear a condom for oral?

Lolala

I have been seeing this guy and things progressed faster than I would like them to, but we ended up messing around. He went down on me but I honestly come more easily from being fingered than oral. I was trying to return the favor with my hand but then he asked me to go down on him. I asked him to wear a condom for that and he acted like I was insane. Part of his reasoning was bc he went down on me without protection and he doesn't in serious relationships.... and I'm thinking "well jerk off you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend" but even still I'm on bc and still expect the guy to wear a condom even in a serious relationship. He hasn't talked to me since and I'm unsure what to do if he tries to get back in touch. Other guys have also found it strange when I asked them to put a condom on for oral. Am I the weird one? Do people not wear condoms if in a committed relationship? Getting more mad at him as I write!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't give a bj with a condom on , I want a mouth of man not a mouthful of rubber ( well I would rather have a cake if I am honest but hey ho ) ....and for them the pleasure factor in it must drop by 99% .

However he can't expect it just because he did it to you .

There is nothing wrong in you protecting yourself from STD's ....however your reasoning doesn't seem to have anything to do with sexual health

and I'm thinking "well jerk off you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend" but even still I'm on bc and still expect the guy to wear a condom even in a serious relationship.

I think you will struggle with this once in a serious relationship .. opinions differ so much on here , but for me , I dont need to be in a serious relationship to give BJ without a condom .. I would not bother doing it .

I think you may find that a lot of us ( well let me change that to people I know as opposed to people on here ) would rather wait for the results of an STD test rather then give a bj to a condom .

edit to say I thought I was replying to the op , just realised .

Pippy I like you more and more! Hahaha

"

I wouldn't give a bj with a condom on , I want a mouth of man not a mouthful of rubber ( well I would rather have a cake if I am honest but hey ho ) ....and for them the pleasure factor in it must drop by 99% .

There is nothing wrong in you protecting yourself from STD's ....however your reasoning doesn't seem to have anything to do with sexual health"

I feel like☝️ that's a pretty big leap. Before all of this I actually asked if he had a condom in the heat ou'd the moment bc I was going too go ahead and have sex with him. Then he said he didn't have any.(in his own apartment) I found this shocking bc he is the one pushing all of this since the first date. He knew I was coming over. I even have some at my place but didn't bring any bc that wasn't my original intention. I guess he really does expect every girl to sleep with him without a condom. Well surprise! I'm not!

There is nothing wrong in you protecting yourself from STD's ....however your reasoning doesn't seem to have anything to do with sexual health

I feel like☝️ that's a pretty big leap. Before all of this I actually asked if he had a condom in the heat ou'd the moment bc I was going too go ahead and have sex with him. Then he said he didn't have any.(in his own apartment) I found this shocking bc he is the one pushing all of this since the first date. He knew I was coming over. I even have some at my place but didn't bring any bc that wasn't my original intention. I guess he really does expect every girl to sleep with him without a condom. Well surprise! I'm not!

And I don't blame you at all if that is how you feel ...we are all different and you must never change your ways or thoughts to suit another .

You did the right thing as far as safe sex practices go. There is no routinely used HPV screening test for men so std testing does not necessarily cover everything. Sadly, most people are oblivious to the risks involved in unprotected oral sex, which is why it's so common. He shouldn't have gone down on you without a dental dam either. The fact that he did does not mean that you should have done the same. Two wrongs don't make a right. Next time around, it might be a good idea to have an STD risk management talk prior to messing around.

As a guy I would just decline if a girl asked me to wear one for a bj. I think it is a logical if slightly different request. But that is a very safe and intelligent thing to do.

I would personally just wait and get tested instead. If a guy ever gets weird about being tested then don't ever do sh*t with that guy. That is something that anyone should be cool with.

Before all of this I actually asked if he had a condom in the heat ou'd the moment bc I was going too go ahead and have sex with him. Then he said he didn't have any.(in his own apartment) I found this shocking bc he is the one pushing all of this since the first date. He knew I was coming over. I even have some at my place but didn't bring any bc that wasn't my original intention. I guess he really does expect every girl to sleep with him without a condom. Well surprise! I'm not!

Always bring your own and use those. That way you know they're not expired and he has no excuse to not put one on.
Always bring your own and use those. That way you know they're not expired and he has no excuse to not put one on.

As for asking him to wear a condom when giving oral. The incidence of oral cancer (due to HPV virus) is on the rise due to giving head unprotected. As unappealing it seems to most of us, she's protecting herself as best she can if she's going to go ahead before both having an STI panel done. He actually took a risk going down on you without using a dental dam as well, Op. Did you consider herpes when you allowed him the pleasure?

It's all so clinical now... gone are the days of curable sexually transmitted diseases...

I have read and been told by an expert that a female is much less likely to get something when she is recieving oral bc she isn't coming into contact with the man's sexual fluids. Obviously if I go down on the guy I'm in contact with his sexual fluids. I have thought of a dental dam but feel kind of rediculous if I ask the guy to go down on me with that on me

Thatwasthen, I do find it so crazy how some of the men I've been with leave all of this to chance. It makes me even more worried that they might have something bc they don't care about protecting themselves. Btw to any guys reading. Why would you leave getting a girl pregnant to chance. Do you know how many girls try to trick guys into settling down this way?

Well, if I asked for a BJ and said you required a condom, I'd decline and I certainly wouldn't ask you for another one. Yes, it is, um, "unusual." Then again, I would probably never have sexual relations outside of a committed relationship and that seems to be unusual too these days.

I'll admit, in a relationship I go down without a condom but sometimes I do think it's stupid of me bc he could cheat and give me something still. This was our fourth date I believe. I'm not proud we moved that fast but he hasn't made it easy for me to say no and it's been way too long. I haven't found anybody I liked and trusted enough to sleep with for a yr.

Btw to any guys reading. Why would you leave getting a girl pregnant to chance. Do you know how many girls try to trick guys into settling down this way?
What does that have to do with anything? You can't get pregnant from a BJ. Any dude that doesn't want a kid and doesn't use condoms is a real moron. That's a far cry from not wanting a condom on when receiving a BJ, which defeats the whole point of a BJ (i.e. something that feels good and can't get anyone pregnant).

I mean, if a condoms there and has to be on my penis, I'd surely just go for the vaginal sex than get a BJ with a rubber on.

What does that have to do with anything? You can't get pregnant from a BJ. Any dude that doesn't want a kid and doesn't use condoms is a real moron. That's a far cry from not wanting a condom on when receiving a BJ, which defeats the whole point of a BJ (i.e. something that feels good and can't get anyone pregnant).

I mean, if a condoms there and has to be on my penis, I'd surely just go for the vaginal sex than get a BJ with a rubber on.

If you have read everything you would see that we are discussing both oral and actual intercourse. I'm not an idiot. I know you can't get pregnant from oral.😂😂😂😂

This is confusing. How on earth are you supposed to swallow if he's wearing a condom???? Actually I get the impression you're not that into sex and maybe just not that compatible with most men. Just move on and keep looking.

I'm not compatible bc I want to protect myself from stds? I don't deserve to have a relationship bc I'm safe?

Archived