Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it abnormal for a girl to make a guy wear a condom for oral?

Lolala

Is it abnormal for a girl to make a guy wear a condom for oral?

I have been seeing this guy and things progressed faster than I would like them to, but we ended up messing around. He went down on me but I honestly come more easily from being fingered than oral. I was trying to return the favor with my hand but then he asked me to go down on him. I asked him to wear a condom for that and he acted like I was insane. Part of his reasoning was bc he went down on me without protection and he doesn't in serious relationships.... and I'm thinking "well jerk off you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend" but even still I'm on bc and still expect the guy to wear a condom even in a serious relationship. He hasn't talked to me since and I'm unsure what to do if he tries to get back in touch. Other guys have also found it strange when I asked them to put a condom on for oral. Am I the weird one? Do people not wear condoms if in a committed relationship? Getting more mad at him as I write!

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    I wouldn't give a bj with a condom on , I want a mouth of man not a mouthful of rubber ( well I would rather have a cake if I am honest but hey ho ) ....and for them the pleasure factor in it must drop by 99% .

However he can't expect it just because he did it to you .

There is nothing wrong in you protecting yourself from STD's ....however your reasoning doesn't seem to have anything to do with sexual health

and I'm thinking "well jerk off you haven't asked me to be your girlfriend" but even still I'm on bc and still expect the guy to wear a condom even in a serious relationship.
    I think you will struggle with this once in a serious relationship .. opinions differ so much on here , but for me , I dont need to be in a serious relationship to give BJ without a condom .. I would not bother doing it .

3. Thanks LaHermes thanked for this post
    1a1a
    Platinum Member
    It might be uncommon but it's not an unreasonable request since STDs can be transmitted orally

5. Thanks Lolala, Lisii thanked for this post
    pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1a1a [Register to see the link]
    It might be uncommon but it's not an unreasonable request since STDs can be transmitted orally
    I think you may find that a lot of us ( well let me change that to people I know as opposed to people on here ) would rather wait for the results of an STD test rather then give a bj to a condom .

edit to say I thought I was replying to the op , just realised .

7. Thanks dias, ThatwasThen, Lisii, Hollyj, Blue68 thanked for this post
    dias
    Gold Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pippy longstocking [Register to see the link]
    I think you may find that a lot of us ( well let me change that to people I know as opposed to people on here ) would rather wait for the results of an STD test rather then give a bj to a condom .

edit to say I thought I was replying to the op , just realised .
    Pippy I like you more and more! Hahaha

9. Thanks pippy longstocking, LaHermes thanked for this post
    pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dias [Register to see the link]
    Pippy I like you more and more! Hahaha
    hahahaha you're making me chuckle here

Ziggy123
    Yeah that is super weird... I don't see any guy agreeing to that. Better to just ask him to get an std test.

Lolala
    I have asked guys to do that in the past and that's even worse. They usually say they have already recently and I'm thinking can I see the results?

Lolala
    "[QUOTE=pippy longstocking;6882153]I wouldn't give a bj with a condom on , I want a mouth of man not a mouthful of rubber ( well I would rather have a cake if I am honest but hey ho ) ....and for them the pleasure factor in it must drop by 99% .

However he can't expect it just because he did it to you .

There is nothing wrong in you protecting yourself from STD's ....however your reasoning doesn't seem to have anything to do with sexual health"

I feel like☝️ that's a pretty big leap. Before all of this I actually asked if he had a condom in the heat ou'd the moment bc I was going too go ahead and have sex with him. Then he said he didn't have any.(in his own apartment) I found this shocking bc he is the one pushing all of this since the first date. He knew I was coming over. I even have some at my place but didn't bring any bc that wasn't my original intention. I guess he really does expect every girl to sleep with him without a condom. Well surprise! I'm not!

14. Thanks ThatwasThen thanked for this post
    pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolala [Register to see the link]
    I have asked guys to do that in the past and that's even worse. They usually say they have already recently and I'm thinking can I see the results?
    You have every right to ask to see them ... we all do

16. Thanks Lolala thanked for this post

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
Top Threads
Dating and No Intercourse after 5 months.
Hi, I have been dating a guy for 5 months that I really care for. He's sweet, taller than me (lol), handsome, mature, opens doors, buys me gifts
Threesome fantasy
Im looking for advice. My husband and i have been together for 10 years, we have 3 younger children together. Recently, for fun we had a game of
Girlfriend Not In The Mood Lately?
This past month my girlfriend just hasn't really been in the mood sexually and it's honestly not a huge deal but I'm wondering if it's normal?
Anxious For HIV Test Results
I've read a lot of people's posts recently and none seem to fit my concerns. I'm 24, have had multiple partners and sadly I can only think of maybe 1
Sex Drive Vanished
Hello all, First time posting here. I need some opinions. I've been with my bf 3 years. I just moved in with him and recently discovered that
Why doesn't my boyfriend ever ejaculate (cum) when we're intimate and try to get off on his own
Me and my boyfriend have a great relationship overall but everytime wer'e intimate it makes feel a certain way and not in a good way either
Featured Threads
College DRAMA??
*** This is the very FIRST WEEK ***College" as in NOT university- We're all 18 (ish) and live with parents**** Basically, the majority of the
Rude?
I took a girl out for dinner and drinks and didn't get a thank you. And was ghosted mid convo after the date. Now that I'm getting over the
On a dating site...just 2 weeks after break up
Can anyone shine some light on this.... 2 weeks after she dumped me, she is on Match...We were together for 2 .5 years...She dumped me once, then
Are we breaking up? How to act around him?
Hello, I have a problem to which I can't find a solution by myself and would love some advice! Here is the short story: 6 months ago I went to
Caught my partner of 20 years speaking to other men
I have been with my partner for 20 yrs this year,we have a16 he old son together .I love him so much,recently I was online and I found an email from
Am I dating the right guy at the wrong time?
Hi everyone. So..recently I've felt anxious and questioned the strength of my relationship and I'm not entirely sure why. I don't have any reason
Hello everyone tips / advice needed
Thank you everyone for the advice
Ask For Advice