Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My bf hasn't been online for 7+ hours

dragonfly87

Exclamation My bf hasn't been online for 7+ hours

His cell's status is set as unavailable to take calls and right now and he's not answering from his whatsapp either. I'm concerned about the Hurricane Irma that's taking place. He lives in Miami, Hialeah.
    He hasn't been online for 7 hours. I'm worried. Or should I just wait till he answers.

ThatwasThen
    From the current news, there is power loss in that area so it's likely he can't contact you. The storm however, thusfar, is not as bad there as they expected it to be but they are now in the eye of the hurricane. They are expecting another surge once the eye passes. Check out the news so that you can see for yourself. There is not much damage to the area at this point in time. CNN is currently broadcasting live in Miami.

dragonfly87
    Thank you ThatwasThen,
    I'll continue to watch the news.

mustlovedogs
    Wind probably takes out cell towers. I wouldn't worry about his inactivity indicating anything.

pippy longstocking
    Platinum Member
    I have just read that it has knocked out power to 2 million people ...I can only imagine your worry , so just hang tight and he will be in touch with you as soon as he can ...thinking of you all xx

shessofly
    Platinum Member
    I have a cousin down there who hunkered down and said she would update via text to another one of our family members. She posted that about 8 hours ago. Silence since so we assume/are hopeful it's a "just" a power issue.

melancholy123
    There are over 2 million homes in Florida with no hydro at the moment.

dragonfly87
    Thank you all. I'll update you when I hear from him. I'm still waiting.

Hollyj
    Platinum Member
    I didn't have cell service for several days after Sandy. You have to wait.

Miami wasn't hit that hard. I'm sure he's fine. You really need to read up on the current conditions.

dragonfly87
    Guys, he's ok. Just spoke with him an hour ago. He's getting his cell charged through a generator. According to him, it was crazy yesterday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Featured Threads
What eNotAlone gave you?
I wonder mostly about long-time members who decided to be a part of this community. Has this forum enriched your lives, and if so, in what
How to end things with him
Iíve been dating this guy for 2 months. In the beginning he was very sweet and romantic, however I learned in the last month or so that he is
My ex bf told me he wants sex, nudes and me to loan him money until he's stable... Should I lend $?
Hello.. I am 22 I met my ex bf (21) 3 years ago in college. He dropped out of college after the first semester.. he didn't go to finals. He stayed in
How Should I have handled it?
My GF and I were together for about 5 months. Things were great except for some of my questioning her online activity which challenged her. All
My Ex Husband still berates me
Hello, first off I am not sure why I am on a forum but.. I need an anonymous outlet I guess because my friends and family all say the same thing
Yall ready for a messed up one...
Okay, so i cheated on my bf about 6 month ms into our relationship with a guy 20 years older then me at our work. And it was a rule that it was only
Iím at a really bad state of mind right now
Itís been a little over the month since the breakup, since then, heís messaged me 2-3 times about random topics (that I donít care about), and has
Ask For Advice