My boyfriend and I haven't spoken in a week

Younger1

Me and my boyfriend have been together 6 months i last saw him a week ago and everything seemed fine so I really don't know what's happened, every time I've messaged him over the last week he's made an excuse not to talk to me, but I can tell he's talking to other people, at first it was because he was ill but I messaged him each day to ask how he was feeling but all I got were one word answers, I asked him if we were cool and he said yeah so I don't know what's going on, I feel really hurt by his lack of interest in me, I don't know if this is his way of ending things with me, I really don't know what to do, do I keep trying to initiate conversations and get rejected or should I break up with him? If anyone has any advice please help me

I would stop contacting him and see if he comes back. For a lot of guys, this is the way they break up. They don't know how to say it, so they just ignore their girlfriends until they get the idea. But since it's only been a week, it's possible he's still not feeling well. I've had viruses that have kicked my behind for 10 days or more. So I would wait a little while longer to see how it develops.

Archived