He keeps coming back and leaving

Elove17

For over 3 years this guy and I have been on and off. He says he wanted to marry me but he felt we weren't able to communicate. He says I'll be exactly what he wants and he knows that. Every time we breakup he already has a rebound and then comes back around. I never am the first one to rekindle anything. He says he loves me and he wants me in his life but there are things about me he won't stand for. He's so confusing because he wants me and then doesn't. We had a fight and i asked him if he was done he said idk maybe and sent me a message responding to my message of me saying that if he's done mean it. He went on saying he was just being nice and he missed our sex which hurt so I never messaged him back. What do I do not respond? And what do you think he's thinking?

Sounds like a wonderful relationship. What he's doing is a form of control. It doesn't sound as bad as some other women go through where they're reduced to tears constantly by being accused of cheating, or not keeping the apartment clean, etc. but it still sounds toxic. You really should dump this guy.

Good god! Be done with this already! He does not love you, and he never has!

You are not compatible, as you can see from the multiple break ups.

He uses you for sex and ego, but you let him!

Why do you allow people to treats you like this? And, why do you allow him to make all of the decisions? Move on, and block and delete.

For over 3 years this guy and I have been on and off. He says he wanted to marry me but he felt we weren't able to communicate. He says I'll be exactly what he wants and he knows that. Every time we breakup he already has a rebound and then comes back around. I never am the first one to rekindle anything. He says he loves me and he wants me in his life but there are things about me he won't stand for. He's so confusing because he wants me and then doesn't. We had a fight and i asked him if he was done he said idk maybe and sent me a message responding to my message of me saying that if he's done mean it. He went on saying he was just being nice and he missed our sex which hurt so I never messaged him back. What do I do not respond? And what do you think he's thinking?

I think he's thinking he needs to have sex so you're the one he goes to for it because you let him.

Don't respond and block and delete him so you can get over YOUR addiction to HIM. You have become "old faithful" he can return to when he's needing an orgasm. Surely you think you deserve more then being his eff buddy.

You are the only one that is preventing yourself from moving on. Don't make yourself helpless.

The only this he is afraid of is losing his easy sex, and the girl that is always around, no matter how badly she is treated.

Certainly you want someone who care for, and respects you? If you do, it is not with this guy. He does not care about you, you are a convenience.

Run as fast as you can. Being in a relationship with a person that makes you feel like he's evaluating you to see if he wants to be with you is enough to make anyone feel insecure. You want to be with a man that makes you a priority and loves everything about you. The things they he doesn't love he will a accept and help you become the best person you can be with unconditional love and understanding.

He doesnt want to be in a relationship with you. He wants to be FWB ONLY. Its not that complicated. Ive been this guy before and I can tell you he will say anything to have sex with you. His attraction to you is purely physical and has not emotion invested into you.

Archived