Will she realize one day she messed up or get karma

Last time I ask cause I really am hurt and I come here so I don't lash out. Ex and I got close again in late June things were going good, almost to good to be true with a hook up, sex, and a few days later we kissed again! She started gaining interest in this a lot older guy than her (she 20) he 30, they became friends and he would txt her about his gf of 2 years how she doesn't seem to care anymore. I told her he seemed nice and all but don't jump right into it and be a rebound. Out of nowhere she got nasty with me flaunting this guy in my face by sending me pics of them together not even asking for them. Still be stupid and nice cause I love this stupid girl i invite her to a party she brings her gf. I got drunk and was like I told you not to be this guys band aid and you did and walked away from it after that and passed out. From what my friends say she ran into the back yard and started puking my dd ran out to help her and said she was crying about our past on how she always tried to make me happy blah blah. After all the puking she runs in to party telling everyone I hit her and called this guy she knows for 7 weeks to come pick her up, mind you I am upstairs sleeping!!!!! My friend comes and tells me what is happening and I was like whatever let her go who cares! She than try's to argue with me so I politely ask her to get out if she's going to say all this. The guy and almost get into a fist fight and now she's refusing to leave and trying to argue with me I yell at her to get in the car and leave me the hell alone. I helped this girl all the time without question she's my ex that I still loved and never ever thought to harm her. Will she realize she messed up? Will she realize I was good to her. Will this rebound end badly for her ? Idk why I care so much 😡😡😡

Meh, I don't really buy into the idea of karma as such.

More than anything, her clearly immature behaviour will come back to bite her at some point. She manufactures drama, by the sounds of it. I wouldn't necessarily say this new boyfriend is a rebound, given that she is the one who left, but it doesn't mean it will last.

You dodged a bullet. She's messy.

Hi there fella, first of all, I think you need to calm down and chill out a little. It's obvious from what you have posted that being in contact with each other and spending time together, or near each other isn't good. For either of you.

I appreciate you still care for this girl very much, I am in a similar position emotionally myself. My advice would be to take some time out from her, hard as that may be. Better than that would be to avoid her altogether, although I don't know if that's possible for you?

If you haven't already, remove her from all social media so she can't check up on you, and more importantly, it's harder for you to be tempted into checking up on her. Basically initiate "No Contact". Try and do this for a few weeks and let the dust settle, then maybe see how you are feeling and take it from there?

Thank you for replies guys, miss I'm asking if she is a rebound to him cause he was dumped a few weeks ago by his gf of 2 years and jumped right to her the day later. Gina she's blocked on everything only problem is right after our break up she joined my fire dep, so I'll still be seeing her but I'll just keep my distance very crappy situation

Shes falsely accused you of assault, get away from her now before you end up facing serious false charges.

To be honest she sounds horrible. If your loving someone that treats you badly, you must reflect on your own emotional health as this is insanity. Been there, lived there, decided to move out and never go back.

Ugh boltrun stupidly I still love this girl, I have been with her for a yr and 6 months a yr which a very odd friendship cause you can tell there was chemistry, cuddling, holding hands. Her birthday party where we started getting close she came to bed with me out of all the guys that were there, we just gotten close than , after that anytime we partied she came into bed with me to cuddle, we had those stares where ya just knew we wanted eachother. 6 months was dating and we slept together everyday, we were unseperartable for the most part, besides school and work. Stupid fights led to break up mainly cause she thought I was trying to hook up with her friends and I got jealous she talked to other guys. I loved her dearly and still do! Idk where this accusing of me hitting her came from and we stupidly go back to each other for more. This guy is using her as a band aid he's 30 and just got dumped by his gf of 2 years I was devasted my 6 month relationship was over. He didn't even flinch cause my ex gf was there to be used. I did so much for her even after the breakup and rekindling a friendship and she blew it all for a guy she met 6 weeks ago

Ugh boltrun stupidly I still love this girl, I have been with her for a yr and 6 months a yr which a very odd friendship cause you can tell there was chemistry, cuddling, holding hands. Her birthday party where we started getting close she came to bed with me out of all the guys that were there, we just gotten close than , after that anytime we partied she came into bed with me to cuddle, we had those stares where ya just knew we wanted eachother. 6 months was dating and we slept together everyday, we were unseperartable for the most part, besides school and work. Stupid fights led to break up mainly cause she thought I was trying to hook up with her friends and I got jealous she talked to other guys. I loved her dearly and still do! Idk where this accusing of me hitting her came from and we stupidly go back to each other for more. This guy is using her as a band aid he's 30 and just got dumped by his gf of 2 years I was devasted my 6 month relationship was over. He didn't even flinch cause my ex gf was there to be used. I did so much for her even after the breakup and rekindling a friendship and she blew it all for a guy she met 6 weeks ago

You need to stop thinking about what happened and what is going on with her now. You need to focus on yourself. Right now your just talking about passion. Let her learn , let her get hurt and if she comes back she comes back, if she doesn't she doesn't.

Archived