I think I'm going insane

Let me start of by saying that I don't want any bull hippie replies. Anyway, I'll begin.

I keep seeing someone. A girl with ginger hair around 5"11.she appears in random places, and just stares at me. She has been appearing for about a year but when ever I see her. I can only remember where until I see her again and it just escapes my mind. Recently though it's been different. I've noticed that I see her when I cut myself, which is another story I don't want to get into. Anyway. The last time I saw her was different, I can remember 2 places that she appeared, the past 2, and the most recent time, her head followed me as I went past. But this was also the closest I've ever been to her. She always seems so familiar but I can't pinpoint anything.

I'm going to ignore anyone who calls this fake, I know she is real but I need answers to what she is. If anyone can help me not see her or know who she is then comment, I need answers.

try getting closer to her, now that you have realised that this a recurring problem you may be able to take control of whatever situation you are in. There may be a possibility that it has something to do with your mental health. I began to see things when I was in a manipulative friendship and got really depresses and hurt myself. But I never took any action and eventually it stopped. If I were you I'd just play it by ear and see what happens. She doesn't seem to be threatening and if it doesn't bother you too much I'd just let her be. Investigate more closely when you see her maybe try to figure out if she is real or not.

A little bull hippie: maybe the girl is a part of subconscious. I have seen many articles that report that people make their own 'guardian angels' that follow them. Like wisps in the Disney film brave. they turn up around significant parts of your life even if they don't seem that significant at the time.

If you are worried, then you could try talking to a therapist or something but I can almost guarantee they'll just slap a label on you throw pills your way.

• 2 weeks later...
I've noticed that I see her when I cut myself, which is another story I don't want to get into. .

If anyone can help me not see her or know who she is then comment, I need answers.

I don't think anyone here will ever be able to help you with this particular issue. You are 14 years old. I can only strongly advise you get your parents to make an urgent appointment for you to see a professional therapist to help you with these issues.

Archived