Is anyone feeling lethargic or a shift from the ecplise?

So ever since the ecplise. Ive been feeling very unmotivated and tired. Ive also lost my appetite as well. I heard of the internet other people have been feeling the same way. People I have spoken to my friends have been feeling this way to. They say there is a shift of energy in the earths atmosohere. How are others feeling?

The eclipse was hyped up for weeks (70%! Can I still buy glasses???) but actually kind of lame when it happened (unless you were in a good place to view it or you really love astronomy). After all that anticipation it turned out to be a nationwide disappointment - cloudy day, cell phone networks clogged with crummy shared photos, etc. Some people have nothing interesting to look forward to in their lives, so after something like this is over it's a return to the ordinary daily grind, it could make them lethargic and unmotivated. That mood is contagious and rubs off on other people, etc.

Eclipse was awesome where i live. I was in the woods getting firewood and all the little nodes of light coming down turned into crescents. I was in 98% though. Bugs and birds changed too. I put my welders goggles on and it looked neat but I still thought the thousands of crescent nodes of light looked cooler. Especially with all the dust I was kicking up.

It was a non event for me . I was driving for almost 5 hours on a clogged hwy. Barely noticed a difference . But I wasn't in a high coverage zone . I love astronomy so it was kind of poopy it was a nonevent . And the chance of seeing another eclipse like that in my life probably zero .

I'm seeing things as metaphors for the eclipse. As in, when we are SO focused on something negative we are, in effect, creating an eclipse that blocks out the positive. Both exist and are real, but if we keep focusing on the negative, we keep blocking out the positive. Who wants an endless eclipse? Not I!

The eclipse was hyped up for weeks (70%! Can I still buy glasses???) but actually kind of lame when it happened (unless you were in a good place to view it or you really love astronomy). After all that anticipation it turned out to be a nationwide disappointment - cloudy day, cell phone networks clogged with crummy shared photos, etc. Some people have nothing interesting to look forward to in their lives, so after something like this is over it's a return to the ordinary daily grind, it could make them lethargic and unmotivated. That mood is contagious and rubs off on other people, etc.

Party pooper. I ended up having a great time. I thought I'd feel jealous and lousy after failing a last ditch effort to get the glasses from my eye doc who had given them all out. My job threw a viewing party with theme songs and enough generous people who shared their glasses. We had a few cloud interruptions, but otherwise, I was shocked by how excited I became once I locked onto the intersection.

I have not felt lethargic or changed in any way other than grateful that I got to see this event. The first one I recall from childhood when no such glasses were available.

Archived