Things get better man, I promise you. you will get over him/her

Thrasher

I come here and post a thread, something that I have not done here since 2015 to tell you this, I was asking help with my ex girlfriend who was a complete and utter terrible human being, she cheated on me, dumped me and got into a relationship with a guy that used to be my friend, He did so by lying to her about me and she believed it all, and let me tell ya. hell even people on this website attacked me and sympathized with her making me the bad guy which made me feel worse!, it broke me.I used to cry so much I would vomit. I could not imagine my life without her, I was so depressed I became hollow. here I am nearly 3 years later here to to tell you this, Things WILL get better, I am in a much better spot in my life with people around me That I actually care about, another relationship and an overall better view on life, you have to force yourself into it, you have to love yourself before you expect others to love you, If i can do it then you can to. No matter who you are. You. got. this. I wish you the best of luck.

I honestly could not agree more with this! My ex moved back to Portugal (as it was where he was born) and I absolutely lost it. I can remember feeling like it was the absolute end of the world and that I loved him and that I couldn't live without him.. I tried everything to get him back! Nowadays he's the one asking me to meet up and telling me he misses me. But you know what? I couldn't be happier that he's out of my life- things really do get better

Archived