I'm 22 he's 39 Can I fix things with him

Sarahvas

I was coming home from NewYork coming back to CT He told me I can sit next to him on the bus because he saw I was searching for a seat (no more left) -That's how we met. Later I found out he was my cousins brother on her mother side (half brother) so me and him aren't related. He showed me he wanted to commit fast at first he took me out on a date I was attracted to him because his culture he's Ja with dreads e is spiritual he meditates, reads book works hard he's a truck driver and he's also a vegan. He texted me very sweet and kind things he asked me if I wanted to move in if he gets a new place & he will help me in the gym! He showed his devotion. He was passionate towards me he said our connection was destined to be.

I went to go see my ex which we recently broke up he hasn't been showing me care and talks to me less so I don't get any attention or love from him like before. That's why I'm glad I found the older guy well.... I didn't respond to the older guy in 2 days so I ended up telling him what happened & I explained to him how I understand if he wants to stop seeing me he told me he needed time to think. And then he ended up wanting to see me again there's a lot of passion when me and the older guy is doing it... but I don't think he will ever want to commit to me I try to ask him if he still wants me he says "yes I want you in every way" but I just don't think he wants a relationship anymore I guess it was all a fantasy for me I don't want to let him go I have a big crush on him now I took him for granted and now I'm all over him and I can't get enough of him could I ever get him back to the way he was in the beginning his communication through text just fell off after I visited my ex

In my opinion, if there's an age gap and the guy is older, it usually means there's physical desire more than emotional. So, be ready to get dumped after giving him what he wants. But if woman is older, there can be emotional alongside physical desire. Of course this is my opinion, one can agree or disagree but I suggest you to think about it a bit.

In my opinion, if there's an age gap and the guy is older, it usually means there's physical desire more than emotional. So, be ready to get dumped after giving him what he wants. But if woman is older, there can be emotional alongside physical desire. Of course this is my opinion, one can agree or disagree but I suggest you to think about it a bit.

lol, this is crap.

Kate Beckinsale is 44, and is currently "dating" some 21 year old guy. And I HIGHLY doubt it's for "emotional reasons". And she's far from the only example. Plenty of older women out there who like younger guys for purely physical reasons. But for some reason it's more frowned upon when older guys hit on younger girls compared to the other way around. Probably because men of all ages usually pursue women.

lol, this is crap.

Kate Beckinsale is 44, and is currently "dating" some 21 year old guy. And I HIGHLY doubt it's for "emotional reasons". And she's far from the only example. Plenty of older women out there who like younger guys for purely physical reasons. But for some reason it's more frowned upon when older guys hit on younger girls compared to the other way around. Probably because men of all ages usually pursue women.

Maybe you should read once more my friend.

Regards.

I was coming home from NewYork coming back to CT He told me I can sit next to him on the bus because he saw I was searching for a seat (no more left) -That's how we met. Later I found out he was my cousins brother on her mother side (half brother) so me and him aren't related. He showed me he wanted to commit fast at first he took me out on a date I was attracted to him because his culture he's Ja with dreads e is spiritual he meditates, reads book works hard he's a truck driver and he's also a vegan. He texted me very sweet and kind things he asked me if I wanted to move in if he gets a new place & he will help me in the gym! He showed his devotion. He was passionate towards me he said our connection was destined to be.

I went to go see my ex which we recently broke up he hasn't been showing me care and talks to me less so I don't get any attention or love from him like before. That's why I'm glad I found the older guy well.... I didn't respond to the older guy in 2 days so I ended up telling him what happened & I explained to him how I understand if he wants to stop seeing me he told me he needed time to think. And then he ended up wanting to see me again there's a lot of passion when me and the older guy is doing it... but I don't think he will ever want to commit to me I try to ask him if he still wants me he says "yes I want you in every way" but I just don't think he wants a relationship anymore I guess it was all a fantasy for me I don't want to let him go I have a big crush on him now I took him for granted and now I'm all over him and I can't get enough of him could I ever get him back to the way he was in the beginning his communication through text just fell off after I visited my ex

That is still your cousin's brother and will cause complications in the family possibly. I have a cousin who is no relation to me because they are adopted and i have a stepcousin. Both not biologically related. But it would be weird and upsetting to the family if i had a relationship with either of them, nor would it ever cross my mind. If your cousin finds out you are dating her brother, there could be complications that ensue.

That being said, i would stay away from him. he is coming on too fast --- he is asking you to move in very quickly. And this whole "destined to be" thing is a little thick. I think you are just responding to him because your ex wasn't showing you enough attention. Any guy that has good boundaries would be cautious at starting a relationship with you -- he would move SLOWLY. he would get to know you slowly since he met you the way he did - and he would not be so easy to say you are his destiny. Guys that move quickly tend to be abusive, severely commitmentphobic or deadbeats eventually. He would also be a little cautious because of his relationship to your cousin and it would take a bit to see if that would be cool.

In this particular case i agree its physical if he just met her, he is asking her to move in and she is already "his destiny". If it were not just physical desire, he would be going MUCH slower--- starting with just meeting for coffee awhile after they met on the bus, being upfront with her that he is on the road a lot and see how she reacts to his profession and how she rolls with the times of low communication, and not jumping into anything quickly, especially due to family.

Archived