Is it Weird? Hope not ...

AtitAgain

I met my gf's family this past week. All went well, they visited from out of town and said that can't wait for us to go visit them in their house come xmas - no issues.

Now to the question. Is it weird to think that your GF's mother is attractive? Don't get me wrong, I don't want to do anything with the mom, or have any sexual desire for her, or anything like that. But I definitely think that she is very good looking, principally for her age, and after having 5 kids...

I think my gf was a bit weirded out that I found her mom to be "hot". GF and I are all good, no arguments over it or anything, I think she found it funny/weird. So I was just wondering if this has happened to any of you, weird or not, etc.

On my books, I think this is great, means that odds are that my girl will be a damn good looking woman 20yrs from now lol A win in my books.

It sounds to me that that is how you are looking at it: like, wow, your mom is great-looking, so it bodes well for you too as you age!

Which should be taken as a compliment!

However, the relationship between mothers and daughters can be very.....interesting, and you don't know anything about the private moments she and her mom have had, or fights, or thoughts, or whatever. So she may be taking this as an insult. Or maybe she always felt overshadowed by her mother, and you've just reinforced that. Or a million other things.

Best thing to do now, is just keep your mouth shut about her mom. It likely incited a little jealousy....like, you think that person is more attractive than me.

Best thing to do now, is just keep your mouth shut about her mom. It likely incited a little jealousy....like, you think that person is more attractive than me.

Women can be quite complicated about stuff like that and how they react to it, so better to keep some things to yourself.

Fair enough. I have been quiet about it since, because a did sense a little "jealousy". Was just wondering if it is weird, or if anyone else has been in a similar situation.

I have heard about LOTS OF GUYS thinking the same exact thing! I think it's really just like how some guys like milfs and when it's your GF's mom, she's not just any milf, she's a milf that resembles your lover so of course you're gonna like her!

It's nothing to worry about!! You just gotta make sure it doesn't effect the way you act around her, you wouldn't want to say/do something that comes out a bit inappropriate or flirtatious around her but I'm sure you won't just be cautious 😊😊😊

If she chooses to confide in her mother about this, I'd wedge a bet that you won't be welcome as a guest at Christmas. TBH, that was an immature and tacky remark.

Damn... so closed minded. TBH I think the mom would probably be a bit embarrassed or flattered if anything. But I also think its best she doesn't know, not even because of her, I wouldn't want her husband feeling jealous or insecure, or whatever. My gf's dad is a super cool guy, don't want to mess it up with him.

This is the age where you learn to not blurt everything knee jerk thought in your brain. And especially if some other woman, regardless if related or not, is HOT.

UGH. If my husband even said that to me, it'd be grossed out city. Now, your gf gets to think you're gonna stare at her mom's T&A.

Archived