Do I have a chance of getting her back?

Reece12345

I was with my ex girlfriend for 3 years. We had our ups and downs like every relationship. We broke up a 4 months ago and after A very long process we got back together! But here we are again.... she broke up with me 2 weeks ago. Her reasons were her feeling changed and she isn't happy in the relationship. She said she still loved me but couldn't stay in something she wasn't happy in. Last week she deleted all our photos on social media. Then I found out she was on a dating site! I saw her a couple days ago and asked her how she was etc, she seemed absolutely fine with no regrets on her decision. While we were speaking it was like how we were when we were together? I asked about the dating site stuff and she said her friends set it up for a laugh. I haven't spoke to her since and she hasn't made any first contact at all. I know it's still very fresh but she seems absolutely fine and not hurting seeing her like this makes me think there is no chance. Is there any advice out there?!

Hey Bro, I know how you feel. To be frank with you I don't know. Maybe she will or maybe she want. It's still fresh but I would say don't contact her. Remember she left. I know you feel like you should try to work things out but that will lead to you having to adjust yourself to please her and sometimes it can feel emasculating to hear no at the end. I don't know how often you see this person but if it is often you should work on yourself (gym, finance, career, social life). Women can play mind games sometimes and you don't want to get caught up in that. If you don't have kids with her you're good. Believe me there's always somebody else on the other side of the fence feeling the same way do. I have been through this before but I have a kid with the person. My situation is a little different which I will post later but we actually still sleep together sometimes very confusing. I will tell you this. Focus on moving on if she see's that you don't care usually women starts to like you more. I know it's strange but this is what I have notice in situations like this. Trying to get her back after she left usually don't work unless you prepare to move on yourself. Give it some more time maybe one last strong try after a few weeks. If nothing happens move on and you will see the magic in your life starts to happen.

Like I've said in other threads too, "I love you but I can't stay with you for whatever reason" = "I'm bored with you/I've already got someone else but I'm trying to make things a bit less harsh for you".

Cut all ties, block her on all social media, don't ask mutual friends about her, don't contact her anymore. It's a long and painful process but, at this point, it's the only thing you can do.

It's not likely she will come back a second time, OP.

She doesn't have the right feelings for you anymore, she's broken it off twice now, and she's actively looking for other options online now. I'm sorry, it would best for you to close this chapter so you can heal and move on to someone who is into you the same way you are into her.

I was with my ex girlfriend for 3 years. We had our ups and downs like every relationship. We broke up a 4 months ago and after A very long process we got back together! But here we are again.... she broke up with me 2 weeks ago. Her reasons were her feeling changed and she isn't happy in the relationship. She said she still loved me but couldn't stay in something she wasn't happy in. Last week she deleted all our photos on social media. Then I found out she was on a dating site! I saw her a couple days ago and asked her how she was etc, she seemed absolutely fine with no regrets on her decision. While we were speaking it was like how we were when we were together? I asked about the dating site stuff and she said her friends set it up for a laugh. I haven't spoke to her since and she hasn't made any first contact at all. I know it's still very fresh but she seems absolutely fine and not hurting seeing her like this makes me think there is no chance. Is there any advice out there?!

you. remain attached to a dock, yet the dock is floating out to sea. detach yourself now, it only gets more difficult later.

Is there really no chance though? I know I'm trying my best to get another go. She means the absolute world to me. I've done all the begging stuff (I know big mistake) but it really doesn't seem like her at all to go about things like this. I'm not ready to give up straight away I know it's going to have to get to that point soon but at this moment I want to get her back! That's the advice I'm really looking for but at the same time in doesn't seem like this going down the happy ending route....

Is there really no chance though? I know I'm trying my best to get another go. She means the absolute world to me. I've done all the begging stuff (I know big mistake) but it really doesn't seem like her at all to go about things like this. I'm not ready to give up straight away I know it's going to have to get to that point soon but at this moment I want to get her back! That's the advice I'm really looking for but at the same time in doesn't seem like this going down the happy ending route....

Look, nobody really knows what she might or might not do. She might one day decide to get back with you, who knows? Given the info you told us, there's a very, very high probability that your relationship is over for good. However...

... However, if you feel the urge to try to get her back one last time, you might as well do it. Sometimes we must smash our head on reality to truly understand what's going on. I did it myself too.

I know this isn't what you'd like to hear. Accepting that our loved one doesn't want to be with us anymore is extremely hard and painful. Your world as you knew it shatters and the person you thought would be your companion for the rest of your life suddenly turns against you. It's horrible, I know it all to well. We know.

Do what you feel like right now, in these moments it's hard to rationalize and do what's "right". But sooner or later you'll have to accept what's happening and readapt your life to your new reality. It won't be fast and it won't be easy, but time heals everything.

It may not seem much right now, but do remember that this forum and its users are here to support one another. A lot of people here (including myself) are going through the very same thing as you right now, and writing here is proving to be quite cathartic for me. I hope it'll be for you too.

Honestly, what is it going to take for you to accept that she doesn't want to be with you anymore?

She came back and gave it another go already and then left again.

So, if it doesn't seem like her to go through this, do you think someone is putting her up to this? Is she just messing with you? On drugs? Gone nuts?

They are just trying to get rid of the hope you have to get back together. Once you truly let go of all hope you can heal and move on. No one knows whether she will ever come back or not but we just know that most people don't get back together. The best thing for you to do is not contact her and focus on yourself. If she sees you are moving on and not contacting her it's possible she could start to miss you. But even if she doesn't then you will be already moving on and it won't matter as much

I appreciate every comment I get! I guess you guys have seen the same post over and over! The truth hurts truly I know the is next to no chance. I did truly want to spend the rest of my life with which is why it's so hard to accept what's happening... has there been no success stories about the situation I'm in? I don't want to give up just yet because it just seems like there's still something there( maybe just on my part) I just have no idea in how I should approach this in the way I have the best chance of rekindling anything! Thanks for the replies!

I wouldn't say there is no chance, when I ended contact with my ex 34 days ago I was pretty sure I had no chance, 2 weeks in she contacts me every week, tries to be friends. I'm being polite but cutting conversations short and remaining indifferent at times. The best thing to do is let go of her, remember that this pain will subside and stop making an effort with her. This is really the only option you have because you can't convince someone to love you.

Trust me man, I'm going through it as well she was my world and now she's gone. But the only way we can get them back is to act largely indifferently and stop making the effort.

People break up and get back together it can happen 2-3 times and more but only when you've let go and moved on.

As soon as you let go you start to heal.

Stay strong man.

I'm trying to stay strong it gets harder everyday it's nice to see that everyone is actually here to help! I just don't want to give up yet because it's so fresh if you know what I mean. I haven't spoken to her in a week but it seems like she's getting on just fine where I'm a complete reck over this and hurts to see her like nothing ever happened! So does everyone think that the only hope I have is no contact? Last time I got her back was not through no contact I eventually got through to her and it was her idea to get back together, this time I can't get her to meet me at all I've tried everything! Again I know these are mistakes!

Yeah she already knows you want to get back together I'm sure if you have done the begging etc. So now you just need to leave her be. If you keep contacting her it will just start yo annoy her. Unfortunately you can't make someone love you or want to be with you. If she comes back it has to be because she wants to. But I read something that helped me a lot.... You don't deserve someone who comes back, you deserve someone who never leaves.

What makes you so certain that nothing can happen!?

she is able to talk to you as if nothing has changed. her friends or herself made sure she was on a dating site.

She is moving on, and her friends support that decision.

You tried twice. Why are so intent on beating your head against the wall? Don't answer that; it isn't about her. It is about your fear you won't find someone else. It is your addiction to the high you felt with her, sometimes. Focus on you, your fear, your desire for that high/low stimulation. Do what is best for you.

Couples often reunite only to find themselves in the same situation.

The fact that she returned once, only to leave again does not bode well for you.

It seems she came back because she was second guessing her decision.

After getting back together and getting the answers she needed, she is more certain of her decision to begin with.

It's just how she's gone about the break up it's been 2 weeks! Is that not quick to move on and not be hurting? I get it guys there is probably no chance... il have to go down the no contact route and hope for something.

you cannot assess her inner landscape by her outer behaviors.

nor will she be able to assess yours.

Go NC and let all of that go.

It's just how she's gone about the break up it's been 2 weeks! Is that not quick to move on and not be hurting? I get it guys there is probably no chance... il have to go down the no contact route and hope for something.

Not when she didn't come back for the right reasons, no.

This will sound harsh, but she's not really hurting because she wanted to end it with you. Twice now. That is how you know she just wasn't into it anymore and was already emotionally detached.

You definitely have a chance. But you need to act like an alpha male which is attractive to women. You need to work on yourself to get there before she'll take interest in you again. DO NOT contact her at any cost, this will do nothing but further push her away. Alpha males DO NOT chase women. Think and act like James Bond. Do you think he would beg and plead? Hell no. You must not only maintain a 60day NC but in that time you need to hit the gym, learn Krav Maga or JuJitsu, get into some hobbies, find your purpose in life whether there's a woman in your life or not. Now I know this can be very hard to do when you're so down but you have to take one action a day until your life no longer feels meaningless or empty without her. No one but yourself can help you become the man that a woman would want to be with. The next time you run into her she will not only notice you but will chase you.

Archived