Horrible pain possibly from pilonadal cyst

Hi, so the past few weeks I have had this pain right above my butt and thought nothing of it. Recently though I have been experiencing horrible pain to the point of not being able to sit stand or lay down. I have two big lumps right where the pain is located although I'm not sure what it is. Any help or suggestions about what it is or pain relief would be greatly appreciated!

A few moths ago I has 3! Two on my armpit and one on my inner thigh. I was stubborn and did not go to the doctors though the pain was unbearable. The one on my upper inner thigh got so bad that I started limping, by then it was Friday evening so I couldn't go to my local doctors. I searched and searched the internet for what the issue was.

This is what you if the pain is too much and you can't wait any longer.

Though where yours is located someone may have to do it for you.

(MAY BE GROSS FOR SOME)

I found one that helped me deal with it myself. If you have a hand towel, dip it in boiling water and then place on the bump. When the hand towel has cooled, dip it back into the boiling water and repeat (this apparently raises the puss up). Then if you can, slowly push a needle or pin into the bump, at least a cm, and then squeeze. What comes out is not a pretty sight, and you have to take your time... And use a lot of tissue...

Archived