Will she go back to her Ex eventually?

Dmarls84

I split with a long term ex a few months ago....I have been going out on some dates, had some hook ups etc...Life has been pretty good.

A few weeks ago I met this girl, we hit it off really well.

Like really well...after the first date, the same night she rang me and we ended up going back out and getting drunk in a bar until 4 in the morning.

It was spontaneous and fun.

Over the past two weeks we have had two awesome dates, had loads of fun going out drinking etc.

We get on incredibly well, we've had some great sex too.

After the second date, we were talking in bed and she was telling me about her ex. Turns out were in a similar situation, she split from a long term relationship a few months ago as well. She said she doesn't want a serious relationship, just casual fun times (fun nights out, good sex etc). Great, me too! I did get the vibe that she isn't totally over her ex, she basically admitted as much. It doesn't bother me, I have only just met her, I want the casual thing too (as it stands).

Since this point she has been acting kinda like she wants more. She took me out for coffee and was holding my hand, she's been messaging me constantly, she wants to go on a trip in a few weeks. I just get the vibe that she's into it maybe more than what she was saying in bed. In fact Im certain, there are way too many signs to dismiss it.

Now I'm not moaning here, its fun and it feels good.

But....I could easily fall for this girl in time...I know it.

If I go with it, is she going to go back to this guy eventually?

She has every right to do what she wants, but I guess I could get hurt in that process too.

Should I stop it before it progresses or should I just see what happens?

if she isnt totall over her ex, does this mean she will go back to him if/when the opportunity comes along?

i would say a lot of people are not totally over there ex's (it could take years) but it doesnt mean they will go back to them. does she mean there's still a bit of hurt there?

you could stop before it progresses and wonder what could have been or you can run with it and find out for yourself.

but, do you want a serious relationship as you originally said you did not.

good luck for what you decide.

Archived