Well i was expecting to have a nice weekend with the family out of town but.....

moneymkt

It didnt turn out that way

We travel to busch gardens for the weekend in VA and things was great on Friday when we arrived and all day Saturday. Today we went to the water section and my cousin gets mad at my other cousin because he didnt want to get on a water ride. So after they argued it kind of killed the whole vibe of the trip because no one was talking to each other inside the van. Then my cousin who is 40 is walking around with a frowned up face in front of her 14 year old daughter which made her sad.

So i have checked out mentally and waiting for checkout time tomorrow at the hotel so i can focus on going home. Right now we are in a restaurant and everyone is at the table eating while im sitting here eating nothing. Im annoyed and have no interest in dinner.

The confusing thing is if the two people who argued was mad with each other, why was they upset around the other family members who was not involved?

Awful ending to a family vacation

Oops sorry didn't mean to thank it. What's the question?

You're exasperating the issue by moping at dinner

The argument between two family members killed the mood of the entire family which ruined the end of the trip. I am also surprised that a grown woman would walk around with a attitude around her 14 year old daughter. Now her daughter is sad and confused and had nothing to do with her mother being upset.

The argument between two family members killed the mood of the entire family which ruined the end of the trip. I am also surprised that a grown woman would walk around with a attitude around her 14 year old daughter. Now her daughter is sad and confused and had nothing to do with her mother being upset.

Do u think that its odd for a 40 year old woman to act like that around her 14 year old daughter ?I

Archived