How can I recover from this awkward moment with this date?

ironpony

Basically I went out with this woman twice and we hooked up on a second date. Not go all the way, but did other things. However, she started acting awkward as we got more into it, and was just acting really awkward afterwards. I left and sent her a text the next day, asking her if I weirded her out last night, and she said 'mm yeah', in per response.

I like her and think she is really cool but what should my response back be to recover from this if I want to keep seeing her and with the aim of continuing?

I asked her that cause she was acting really awkward around me after the fooling around was over last night.

She said I was acting awkward around her, which made her feel more awkward. Mainly she wasn't very kissy or cuddly at all, and all she wanted to do was me to eat her out only, and would keep pushing my head down, and not want to do anything else. She didn't want to kiss and avoided it and just wanted that one thing only.

So that made me feel very awkward. Don't get me wrong I liked pleasing her, but I felt awkward in the sense that she was being very nonreciprocating, which I am not use to.

So that was why I was feeling awkward about it, which made me act a way that weirded her out I guess.

But even if she is all about me doing that one thing at first, that's fine at first, and I think she has a cool personality so far and want to continue. So if this was the cause of me acting weird around her, how should I bring it up, or should I?

Are you not put off by that ..just the second date and she is pushing your head down there ...if that had been me with a man and he was just wanting a blow job , it would be clear to me he was just using me to cum ...clear and simple .

I don't think you should be trying to make her feel better about this situation . I think she is using you mate ..

She felt me a bit at first but then ended it and seemed to make it all about her, or that is just my perception of it. But I think I kind talked her into it. I told her to shove my down. But that is all she seemed to do after at that point. Which is not necessarily bad, I am kind of turned on by her taking control to be honest. I was weirded out sure, but kind of turned on by it. I also told her to use me, and I was dirty talking. So I think I encouraged it and therefore, it might not necessarily be bad, it was just awkward after, how I didn't get anything after, and I acted weird about it. But perhaps I talked into that mindframe?

Perhaps doing the oral was not the best idea. We discussed histories to a point, but didn't get any doctors reports.

I don't think I talked her into giving me none at all. I just talked her into making me do certain things to her, such as shoving my down and stuff. But I didn't say "don't do anything for me at all". After she shoved my head down for a while, and I gave her an orgasm, I then told her to get on top of me, and she said that she wasn't ready for that yet, and next time would be better.

I don't think I talked her into giving me none at all. I just talked her into making me do certain things to her, such as shoving my down and stuff. But I didn't say "don't do anything for me at all". Perhaps doing the oral was not the best idea. We discussed histories to a point, but didn't get any doctors reports.

Kinky sh*t shouldn't be happening on date 2, not if you want something long term. I'm not saying there was anything wrong with your tastes or desires, more power to you, but because it was before you two even really knew each other, it might have been super awkward for her or heck, the others may be right, maybe she was using you. I dont think thats the case since you asked her to do what she did...but obviously for whatever reason, it caused her to pause. Just ask her what you did and if it seems legitimate, apologize, no harm no foul.

Years ago, I had sex with a guy when I didn't really want to. I felt it was too soon, but I also felt awkward telling him "no" (which I totally had the right to do). The sex was not at all enjoyable for me, not because I didn't like him (I totally did!) but because I just didn't feel ready even though I went along with it.

Maybe she feels weird because she's not sure how you're perceiving her. Maybe she's afraid you no longer will see her as relationship material. Maybe she wasn't ready for sex but went along with it because she felt she should. But having sex when you don't really know someone that well is bound to result in some awkwardness.

Years ago, I had sex with a guy when I didn't really want to. I felt it was too soon, but I also felt awkward telling him "no" (which I totally had the right to do). The sex was not at all enjoyable for me, not because I didn't like him (I totally did!) but because I just didn't feel ready even though I went along with it.

Maybe she feels weird because she's not sure how you're perceiving her. Maybe she's afraid you no longer will see her as relationship material. Maybe she wasn't ready for sex but went along with it because she felt she should. But having sex when you don't really know someone that well is bound to result in some awkwardness.

Okay thanks. But she asked me for sex first in conversation before we hit the bedroom. She said she wanted to hook up and invited me into her bedroom. I didn't say anything about it, but after she invited me, is when I started telling her what to do. So I thought she wanted it, but then halfway through, she just wanted oral, but became reluctant on doing anything else, and just had this reluctant look on her face accept for the oral, which she kept seeming to want.

Now you have given more information it sounds like you both enjoy a little bit of sub/dom in your sex life , but you don't know each other enough . It takes trust and knowing each other to stop these awkward moments , to know how to read each other to know if it it just a pleasure giving session for just one of you or a role play that involves pleasuring each other ...like any relationship this takes time . You have had two dates and both of you are fumbling your way through what could be a very sexually exciting time .

My suggestion if you want to see her again , is spend some time away from the bedroom and a little more time finding out about each other .

As for her then wanting you to carry on with the oral sex ..well who wouldn't ...it would be like prizing a bar of chocolate off a pre menstrual woman ..you just don't do it .

Okay thanks. But she asked me for sex first in conversation before we hit the bedroom. She said she wanted to hook up and invited me into her bedroom. I didn't say anything about it, but after she invited me, is when I started telling her what to do. So I thought she wanted it, but then halfway through, she just wanted oral, but became reluctant on doing anything else, and just had this reluctant look on her face accept for the oral, which she kept seeming to want.

Then she was using you.

Archived