Closure

Well, the closure cannot be given to you. What ever the other person says or does wont be of any means if you dont just accept that it's over and that's it.

So how so you move on? You just do, fake it till you make it. Few weeks tops after breakup,you will get your closure anyway and then things go naturally.

You can give yourself a sense of closure down the line. You know as much about the relationship as your ex does. After the dust settles and you are more back to your normal self, you will be able to look back with hindsight and you'll see where it went wrong and what you can learn from it. That is going to be your closure.

No need for your ex to give you closure, because with everything they say you will most likely have more questions and more every time you ask them. Just think about getting through this, grief the loss, heal your heart and eventually you'll be able to figure out where and what went wrong. Learn from that, and you will be wiser and smarter for the next relationship.

I'd opt to consider closure over rated, as very few people get it unless we make it ourselves. I'd make it my private goal to surprise everyone, including myself, with my resilience and ability to bounce back and create a great future for myself. It's the percentage play. If ex ever opts to make reconciliation possible, you'll learn that in time. Otherwise, you've healed and moved forward. Either way, it's a win.

Head high.

Archived