Leo female with a crush on a Pisces female

EsmiraTalon

I've recently developed a crush on a pisces girl (let's call her A.) 6 months younger than me, in a matter of 3 days I am usually too prideful to and avoid dating people who are younger at all but she is incredibly intelligent and mature. I think A likes me but I'm afraid to show if I like her because I know we're not supposed to be compatible, especially since we're not at the mature age where we could be able to work difficult situations out (17 & 16 ).

We were close friends in the past because we went to the same school for a very short period, but then I left and we fell out. (No romantic feelings at all)

4 years later, today, we've reunited through an educational program. I was shocked by how we picked back up almost immediately on the first day. However I'm not sure if it was because I lost weight and have a much better style, (I know Pisces supposedly like people who are good looking ) or if it's because she's older now and developed her sexuality, maybe a bit of both, but she has been crazy flirty.

(Skip this section of you don't feel like or are uncomfortable reading all the examples)

1st day, she would rub and slap my thighs under the table, poke me a lot, lay on me, make silly little sexual jokes. During class we were all given instructions, but I wasn't paying attention and asked A, "what are we supposed to be doing?" and she replied with "doing you" and walked away with her signature grin. 2nd day, I asked a girl with us if she wanted leftover food that I had. I asked her if she wanted to eat my brownie, and A who was nearby, grinned and winked at me (I guess I threw myself into that one lolll). Later we were walking with the group through the rain and I was holding a rainbow umbrella, A came under mine and said "this represents me". Near the end of that same day, I was talking to the group about why I didn't go to Junior Prom. A jokingly blurted out if I would bring her to senior prom.

I'm pretty shy and easy to embarrass (i'm an introverted Leo, what kind of science is this) so when she made the umbrella comment I played it dumb and said "you're colorful?" clearly knowing what she was insinuating, and I would just smile or give her a playful look at all her other comments.

She usually acts really professional and uptight with the group, but when we finally sit down together she becomes a giggling mess. She told me she can only be silly with certain people. Oh and once I jokingly took A's phone and said I would look through all her photos and things, and she didn't care! In fact it was like she wanted me to see everything.

All of this happened in a matter of 3 days which makes me feel iffy. The program was only 5 days and the last two days we didn't get to see each other, I didnt make it once and she didn't make it the last day. On the last day I was extremely bummed that she didn't show, I felt like my day was ruined, the hours were too long, and I didn't want to talk to anyone else. I didn't even get to ask her for her number or social media. However, as if some unseen force heard my cry, at the end of the day, our professor pulled me to the side and told me that A wanted me to call her and gave me her number. I played it cool but internally I was screaming with Joy.

I'm still not sure if she likes me or what. I texted A the same afternoon I got her number and she seemed happy, but the -not very long- conversation ended with me asking about her hobbies and she said she had to talk later due to chores. Its the next day and I still didnt get a text, and apparently when Pisces are interested they text a lot.

I want to persue her but I'm really afraid of something going deathly wrong. Or that she was just having fun and is not even really interested. A's big on astrology too, when she told me she was pisces I cringed a little knowing the incompatibility, and when I in turn told her I was a Leo she jokingly said to get away from her and that she was hoping I weren't lol. I tend to be attracted to zodiacs I'm not supposed to be compatible with, and not so much am I attracted to the zodiacs I am supposed to be compatible with. I'm leo but I can't stand Libras, Gemini's, Sagittarius and other Leos, but I've crushed on Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn and now of course, Pisces.

Well it definitely sounds like she is interested in you, or at least was enjoying herself with your company, which isn't a bad thing for you, you should feel good about yourself, people don't just flirt unless there is something going on that draws them to you.

Unfortunately with 3 days of contact, it doesn't amount to much, just keep yourself busy doing things you enjoy, don't overly invest in the "idea" of this person being in your life at this point. If she gets back to you great, if not you are still enjoying life, and many more romantic opportunities will come your way.

Also while Astrology can be fun, drop the notion it has any significance in your life, you are dealing with a person not a zodiac sign, whether she likes to text a lot of not depends completely on her personality, much like you being introverted has nothing to do with being a Leo. Astrology will just confuse your dating life which as I am sure more people can agree on, doesn't need further complications.

From what you wrote it's obvious she likes you. I don't know if she wants a hot and heavy romance. You're a little unclear about this educational program you both participated in. If you're not going to see each other again, neither of you will have much opportunity to go any further with a relationship. You both are old enough that either one of you can text the other and ask if you want to go on a date if you live near each other.

As for other issues, you guys are pretty much the same age, so I don't know about this older/younger dynamic. And if you're into astrology you should know that it's much more complicated that being a Leo or Pisces. You would have to do a detailed astrological chart to see if you're actually compatible or not.

Archived