Baby daddy lies about seeing/talking to ex fiance

Iyonnakitten

I met this guy on pof. We rushed into everything very quickly. Sex, saying "I love you", having a baby together, moving in, etc. We have been together 3 and half months. The first time I ever got "the feeling" somethi g fishy was going on I looked through his phone (I know totally bad) I saw he was still talking to girls on pof and message g his ex causally . I confronted him about it and he got on his knees and started crying and apologizing. I forgave him and got a new job, I talk to a lot of guys including ex's but always told him everything that happened. He still said he didnt like it and asked that i stopped but I continued thinking "hes overreacting". The second time I got "the feeling" I looked through his phone again and saw more intimate texts between him and his ex. I once again confronted him and his excuse was "you're talking to other guys as well". Every time I would look through his phone and confront him he would be pissed off, and insist that I'm being crazy, insecure and rude. But we always made up and continued dating again .The third time i got "the feeling" I looked again and saw that he was planning on meeting up with her, he lied and told me, him and his friend were going out. I saw that he lied to her as well, telling her that I knew they were going to see each other. Everytime i ask him if he saw her, he lies. Recently I saw that they're planning to meet again. Every time he talks to her I go and tell him I talked to another guy as well. This time I don't even confront him about it anymore. Cause he lies to her and to me, which obviously means he doesnt care about either of us. I'm currently 7 weeks pregnant and going to move in with him in a few weeks. Tonight I'm at such a loss, all i can do is stare at the wall and ask myself what in my past did I do so wrong that has him treating me like this? And if possible is there any hope for the two of us to make a relationship work?

What are you doing getting pregnant this fast into a "relationship" with a guy who lies constantly to you? Neither one of you have any trust in the other. How do you figure this is going to last when you cant get along this early in the game? Do you really think moving in with a liar is a good idea? Why are you settling for this? Do you think a baby will solve all the problems? If you do, be advised it won't, it'll likely make things worse.

Sorry, but the fact that you even call him "Baby Daddy" makes me want to throw my phone through a window.

You know the answer: you moved too fast, you chose to get pregnant....yes, you did, by not insisting on proper birth control, you knew you both had issues with others of the opposite sex....

You need to decide what you're going to do with this baby: have it, abort it, give it up for adoption.....and then, move on with your life.

I'd put an end to this "playing house" nonsense and focus on this innocent baby, who unfortunately has no say in the matter. The fact that you barely know each other, is the first and foremost reason why the chances of this situation working are, slim to none, (imo).

It's time to recognize that you're including another life in this (to put it bluntly) mess, and act accordingly.

Archived