Things do get better!

I have been nc with my ex for...............I honestly don’t remember but it’s been more than two months. I never thought I would feel this way as opposed to how I felt when the break up first happened. I feel great! I miss him at times but that’s rare. Maybe I just think about him everyone once in a while. Either way, things really do get better, it just takes time and being nc is a big part of it. His birthday passed and I didn’t contact him to say happy birthday. I started talking to other people and that really helps. When you feel all hope is lost, please believe me when I tell you it is not. That feeling you are feeling is temporary. Everyone is different as to the amount of time needed to get over or feel better about a break up but never the less you will feel better in time. If you would like to ask me any questions or just want to talk, feel free to message me.

I have been nc with my ex for...............I honestly don’t remember but it’s been more than two months. I never thought I would feel this way as opposed to how I felt when the break up first happened. I feel great! I miss him at times but that’s rare. Maybe I just think about him everyone once in a while. Either way, things really do get better, it just takes time and being nc is a big part of it. His birthday passed and I didn’t contact him to say happy birthday. I started talking to other people and that really helps. When you feel all hope is lost, please believe me when I tell you it is not. That feeling you are feeling is temporary. Everyone is different as to the amount of time needed to get over or feel better about a break up but never the less you will feel better in time. If you would like to ask me any questions or just want to talk, feel free to message me.

Good for you! I am just entering day 30 of NC and reading this gives me hope that I will be fine too one day.

Archived