No, I will not reply, no matter what it is! Once things are done, it's done!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11435[/ATTACH]

Tu h kya ye? = Is that you?

I am not going to reply him, so I am replying to it here

Pretty weird how he thinks I would still be so naive to post all that crap. No dude, no! It's not me confessing you things anonymously. This girl is moving on, yes! I do miss you, but NO I'M NOT TURNING BACK. We weren't perfect for each other you said and you decided to quit. Yes, I did try to reconcile the things between us, but you said that things are totally over. I know I had made mistakes. Like how you used to say when you did something wrong, that "I am human dear, we make mistakes, we can change and I'll not do that again", but when it came to me you wanted to run away. You humiliated and insulted my love saying you're now only physically attracted towards me, listening to that my heart ached so bad that the scar is still so very fresh. I still remember how you used to talk to me when you were at the verge of ending things. After 32 days of No contact and me only thinking about progressing, shall be coming up with this sh*t? Oh! Come on, I don't need any app to confess things anonymously, I have enough guts to propose you in front your of parents. I am on my NO CONTACT and I'll still stick on to that. You didn't leave a single text in last 32 days, and now you think I'll reply to this crap? NO WAY! Now, I don't even care who's liking you or not, you're committed or not, because it's none of my business. My business is to take care of my own sh*t. My business is to look ahead and keep progressing and working hard and wait for the one, who'll not leave me even if I cry or over react or over love him. Rather, he'll be happy to have me and I'll make sure, to make him feel super duper special 24*7 like once upon a time I had made you feel super special 24*7. No, I'll not reply to anything. Let me allow you to live in the dream that I have posted you that because I am not replying to it.

What is your opinion ENA guys?

I like your stance on this one! It shows your strength and confidence in yourself. Awesome to see.

And yes definitely do not reply to this little sh*t thing.

It seems like he is dipping is toe in the water to check it out. I believe he wants to know if he still has some power or anything over you. If you still have feelings for him. I mean every scenario you can think of means that you still care to some extent. Reply without feelings, you still reply! Thus you still seem to care enough to give him that bit of attention. Reply that it is you, boom he knows your feelings (if it were you, but whatever). Or even worse reply not that's not me, who the is that. Ah jealousy, feelings definitely. So pretty much everything is bait.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11435[/ATTACH]

Tu h kya ye? = Is that you?

Right on. Show your ex that you are strong by yourself and that you do not need him in your life. If we can survive before the ex came to our lives, we can definitely survive after breaking up with them (but of course with the need to go through the obligatory pains of heartbreak).

I am on my day 27 of NC. Also broke up because she was the one who did not want me anymore. Accused me of using her only for sex. Ouch, it was a pain like no other. I have just started an audio log 2 days ago too to help with my recovery. It feels good to have that, very therapeutic. I hope and wish everyone is recovering well.

I like your stance on this one! It shows your strength and confidence in yourself. Awesome to see.

And yes definitely do not reply to this little sh*t thing.

It seems like he is dipping is toe in the water to check it out. I believe he wants to know if he still has some power or anything over you. If you still have feelings for him. I mean every scenario you can think of means that you still care to some extent. Reply without feelings, you still reply! Thus you still seem to care enough to give him that bit of attention. Reply that it is you, boom he knows your feelings (if it were you, but whatever). Or even worse reply not that's not me, who the is that. Ah jealousy, feelings definitely. So pretty much everything is bait.

Yes, you're right. I don't see any point to reply to any of his sh*t. I have not got any time for all this melodrama. I still remember how shattered I was. How being dumped hit you hard, and affects your self esteem and confidence. It made me question my own worth. Yes, I still have feelings for him, but it nowhere means I should keep dwelling on it. I know one day a man will come and make me forget all that, and will love me the way I'll love him, will appreciate the flaws the way I'll admire his flaws and will laugh and correct him.

All I need to do is keep my hopes alive. Because I will be blessed soon and in the meantime, let me focus on my career and get a desired job. And make myself smarter and hotter.

Haha imagine if he sent that to anonymous message to himself and then sent it to you to shake things up? LOL

Anyway, you seem to be in a good place. I admire your strength. I'm a bit farther along post breakup than you and I can't even utter the words you've said.

Hahaha not bad to image this as well anything is possible

However, for your case, trust me honey, all it takes is time. Cry the way you want to, talk about him if you want to, stay in the bed if you want, pour out your thoughts as many time as you want to here on ENA. We'll help you out. ENA peeps are very humble and gentle. They're so empathic and generous to understand your feelings and will guide you accordingly.

You can PM me if you want to let out your thoughts more often about him/her.

Right on. Show your ex that you are strong by yourself and that you do not need him in your life. If we can survive before the ex came to our lives, we can definitely survive after breaking up with them (but of course with the need to go through the obligatory pains of heartbreak).

I am on my day 27 of NC. Also broke up because she was the one who did not want me anymore. Accused me of using her only for sex. Ouch, it was a pain like no other. I have just started an audio log 2 days ago too to help with my recovery. It feels good to have that, very therapeutic. I hope and wish everyone is recovering well.

Yes, that's the thing about dumpers, they'll dump you, will make you feel as if you were the only one who did all the wrongs. How they dare to make you question your status, worth and everything.

Anyway, audio log is good. You'll be fine at the soonest, I promise you that. And, don't you forget to let us know about your progress.

Good for you! Do not honor him with a response. He deserves none.

Just keep on moving on and yeah, vent away here so we can cheer you on.

Hahaha will definitely let out my gut here. Best place to let out your true emotions and side.

And like you said, yes! I'll not honour him with a single response. Now he deserves none.

Archived