Engaged/mother in law issue/ fiancé gone for 2 weeks..

AngieGM27

Hello

me and my fiancé have been together for four years, been engaged for eight months, me and his mom never really got along and she's always has verbally abused me when no one was around or to her son about me and the last time she came to visit, I didn't disrespect her, but when she went ahead and did it again I snapped, I just told her that I had enough with how she treats me like that and my fiancé sided with her, not knowing what was going on.. this lady has once told my fiancé that he would be disowned in the family, if he got on the airplane to be with me and my fiancé believe her and didn't get on a plane...this is the woman who could be my mother-in-law ... my fiancé has been staying at a hotel for two weeks now . Before this we have been arguing a lot lately and arguments sometimes are not as simple as they should be.. his mom is a manipulator and she likes to convince him to move back home and leave me because she's done it before now it's been two weeks he's not coming home and says he doesn't know if he sees a future because our arguments are not getting better.. which sounds so much something like his mom would say... I've been trying to give him space and not lash out .. but I can't keep waiting and being loving towards him when he hurt me by not sticking up to his fiancé ... what do I do ??

He's showing you what it's going to be like if you marry him. He takes his mother's side and he does it without even finding out why you and she are arguing.

When a man loves you, he sits his mother down, he tells her that you're the girl he wants to spend the rest of his life with and she needs to accept that and if she can't, then she's going to loose a son, never mind gain a daughter.

Sorry but your relationship doesn't sound like its one that is ready to advance to marriage. You're barely keeping it together it seems.

What nationality is he?

What do the two of you argue so much about that he's left you before and now he's living in a hotel instead of with you?

Archived