Is it a bad idea to contact your ex after e 4 weeks

zac1122

Hi

Is it a bad idea to contact your ex after 3 4 weeks I'm just really missing her ?

We originally broke up as she is depressed and said she needs to work on herself by herself.

But said her feelings have changed to friends but also said who knows what will happen in the future .

Should I send her message asking how she is and weather she would consider staryijng things off again?

Yeah I'll try and fight the urge these feelings are horrible .

Are you doing any of the following?

-stalking her social media

-asking friends about her

-trying to "accidentally" run into her

-looking again and again at photos and messages from the relationship

Any/all of these things will keep you stuck, fixated on the end of the relationship. Doing something, anything, different will start you in a new direction.

I think she has left you with that bit of hope by the way she ended it , like she just needs a break , and then the * who knows what will happen in the future * , I think dumpers say this to soften the blow and dumpees hang onto that with an enormous amount of hope .

If she has changed her mind she will soon find you , contacting her will most likely put you back on your ass again , so try and fight the urge . We all know how hard it is .

Are you doing any of the following?

-stalking her social media

-asking friends about her

-trying to "accidentally" run into her

-looking again and again at photos and messages from the relationship

Any/all of these things will keep you stuck, fixated on the end of the relationship. Doing something, anything, different will start you in a new direction.

Nah I'm not stalking the social media I deleted her off it actually so I couldn't see what she was doing it would hurt more .

I've hoping to run into her tho, I think I've accepted it done. Just i get urges of hope it sucks.

I've started doing other things going to the gym and working a lot more

I think she has left you with that bit of hope by the way she ended it , like she just needs a break , and then the * who knows what will happen in the future * , I think dumpers say this to soften the blow and dumpees hang onto that with an enormous amount of hope .

If she has changed her mind she will soon find you , contacting her will most likely put you back on your ass again , so try and fight the urge . We all know how hard it is .

Ok thankyou for the help mate appreciate it and yeah I have been hanging onto hope becauwe of that.

She also said she wanted to be friends, I had to say no I can't do that due to the way I feel about her, when I said that she was crying her eyes out .

Archived