thespianatlaw

Sorry if this question is a bit out there, note though this question is about sex so don't continue reading if you didn't pick that up.

So here's the thing, I have a boyfriend and he's amazing. He's nice, understanding, funny, hotter than hell. Total package. Anyways I had never had sex before. And yesterday we did (a few times) and oh my lord it hurt sooooo bad. I'm not sure if it had to do with my IUD (which I had gotten a week prior), the fact that I was a virgin, or (and here's what my question is about) that he is 9.5 inches.

The only thrusts that didn't hurt were fairly shallow for him, and thenever he went deep it got me to a point I was almost in tears because it hurt so much. He was nice about it, as soon as he realized it hurt he didn't go as deep but everytime we tried having him go deeper it hurt.

So my question basically is, will sex with him ever not be painful? Do I just need like, some time to adjust or will it most likely stay like this?

Your body will adjust. Do not, do not tolerate pain, ever. It is unnecessary. You will accept more of him inside you as you explore ways you feel most pleasure, and experience that in other ways besides penetration. Read about the ways your body changes as it becomes stimulated. He will benefit from this also.

Have him enter slowly. Breathe in as he does, and have him enter you only in small increments. Forget about whether he is in deep enough. The most sensitive part of him is the head, and he can add his own hand if he wants.

Please please please please please do not sacrifice your comfort in an effort to be good enough. This is a shared expression of affection. Tell him what you feel, learn together. It will make him a better partner, and it will help you have command over your body, which is your responsibility.

9.5 and you are a virgin? Yes that can hurt, especially from multiple times. Good god. Go slow and be careful. If you let your self hurt a lot from it you might start to build negative associations with sex. When my partner and I lost our virginity it was like a month of sex before I could fit it in.

Archived