Change your mind and you can change your life!

For over 10 years I have struggled with my weight. The highest I ever weighed was 302 back in 2015!

Now I'm 248! I'm happy I have progressed. I am in a new relationship, we have been together now for five weeks. He's a great guy! He's willing to wait until I'm physically comfortable before being intimate.

Waiting to have sex takes stress off and allows us to not have it cloud anything with just lust.

In my previous decade long relationship I let myself go. My ex had blinders on and didn't mind any weight.

So it was easy to get heavier because he didn't care. Might sound romantic but actually not!

In my new relationship this guy cares about my health and is concerned about how many doctors I see because of my weight. He wants me to be healthy and happy.

I decided enough was enough!

The breaking point came when I had surgery July 20th and my incision is still not healing and getting infected. I asked a doctor why? He told me it was due to my weight, not letting it properly heal.

So I've changed my mind to change my life!

I've decided I want to be seeing doctors less

Come off medications due to being overweight

And be active with my boyfriend

Also lose the weight to travel easier with him.

I firmly believe change has to be up to you.

My ex had nothing to do with me gaining weight. I could have still lost it!

I also realize becoming healthy doesn't just benefit you it benefits your loved ones as well.

Like coming off of drugs or drinking.

If you change your mind, you change your life!!

Lisa

I wish you the best of luck in your weight loss journey! I have also changed my mind about some fairly entrenched habits o have. It's been challenging implementing the change but I make sure I implement even in a small way every day. Staying true to oneself is so important and often hard!

• 3 months later...

I hope you will achieve your goal of weight loss soon.That caught is most motivational one .

I am sure that for any success we should aim it first,working with all patience and giving 100 % will get your goal finished and you can be success throughout your journey.

Archived