I'm not even sure if this is possible to hekp

anonymous5858

Hi I'm a biromantic homosexual girl. If you don't know what that means you can look it up on the urban dictionary. And I think you might want to know what it means for this story. Okay so I'm in a relationship with this girl right now. It's been a little over 2 months since we started dating. Last month she kissed me. And I didn't feel anything. I thought maybe it was because it was my first kiss ever but later in our relationship I still didn't feel anything for her. I mean I feel a little. Well anyways I'm not sure if I should breakup with her because I'm not happy in this relationship but then again I'm the first person she's ever dated and I don't want to hurt her. So moving on even if I did breakup with her i still have to deal with this other thing. The other thing being a guy that I've been friends with since I was 1 he just recently confessed his love for me and ig I feel something for him and I told him that. Hell, my even told him I would date him. But I'm not so sure I wanna do that. However my friends are telling me I should do it. And I don't want to also hurt him. I mean I would date him but he's so....clingy and sensitive. Anyways my friends are already making plans to go on like double/triple dates and I really want to come and not feel left out but I can't do that without a bf/gf. Oh I almost forgot. If I dated the guy, people might judge me because I came out as a lesbian not a biromantic homosexual because I didn't know thats what I was at the time. So I feel like people would say like "lol you're not a lesbian you're bisexual" or "why'd you lie to us when you're actually bisexual" I don't know. I have anxiety maybe I'm just overthinking again.

OK. I had never heard of biromantic before, but I understand the term now. I wonder how old you are, since you said you had never kissed anyone (or at least a girl) before. Usually a relationship starts with a kiss. Are you sure you weren't just friends and that's why the kiss didn't do anything for you? And relationships are going to suck if you can only kiss boys but only have sex with girls. Kissing and touching is so important and you need to find out so you don't lead anyone on.

You don't write about what your background is, but have you been out on dates and kissed boys? I don't want you to hurt your girlfriend, but you should go out with a few boys on dates just to sort out your feelings. Going out on a group date might be easier than a one-on-one date. And if someone pushes you to define yourself, just say you don't know (and leave me alone).

Labels are so restrictive, but you could be anywhere on the spectrum. Maybe you don't like physical contact at all. Maybe you like both. These things can change over time. There are stories about people who just found their soulmate and what sex they were didn't matter.

I would say for the time being you should say you're gay and not get into the biromantic label. And if someone sees you out on a date with a boy, you can say that he was really cute to you, or just smile at the person. You don't have to defend yourself to anyone!

Archived