I met a guy online i actually think he is funny and handsome and then i was being flirty around and i joke around on saying "I'm yours only" and he replied by saying " Thank you for being mine baby girl" and i never thought it would lead to constant communication. We do snap and kik always. and had a few skype sessions. I even told him to not talking something sexual for 2 weeks or a month to know if he is really serious and not wanting to get into my pants which he agreed but we failed we end up exchanging dirty photos and short clips. i tried to make the relationship work by asking him questions and stuff even told him to skype date every sunday and such but everything changed when he flew to Las Vegas. He told me to text me in the morning but didnt so i end up googling his name online and found out he lied about his middle name. fathers name and sisters name and course in college so when he told me he arrived in vegas i was hesitant to answer cuz i was pissed. I didnt tell him about it and acted like nothing is bothering me and days passed our communication starts to fade. he seen my messaged on kik but no reply but i was on snap seen his score go up. and after hours he sent me a snap which kinda offended me. cuz before he flew to LV he was sick we were on skype i told him to get this and that to make him feel better which he obeyed. i just wanna know how he was and he sent me that.

I knew someone stole him away from me and he choosed that girl. it still hurts. it happened like June 23th he contacted me like July 7th just to comment on my sexy picture on my story his replies are not the same it feels like nothing and when i try to converse its a plain text no emojis and i know something has changed and felt strange.

I cant confront him and text him like what the hell? cuz i feel like he will just seenzone my message but i know a girl who is friends with him he deleted him on snapchat and i'm still his friend he has been watching my stories ever since we stopped talking. idk it sucks i still cant move on obviously he is

i seen him post something like "Guide to a successful relationship" Talk about common interest, stop talking about exes and stop talking about the past in general.

so pretty sure he found someone and didnt work cuz he keeps talking about me maybe? haha idk please answer me

Should i message him? i cant have peace of mind i want closure i mean if he doesnt like me in a romantic way why he doesnt care about my feelings on getting closure at least be friends

i will appericate feedback please.

Im dying insideeeee so depressed

OP, this wasn't a LDR. You two never dated and never even met in real life (if I understand correctly) Thus, nobody "stole him away" from you; he was never yours to begin with. I'm not trying to be unkind, but you need to see this for what it was, and not a fantasy of what you hoped it would be.

You were cybersex buddy to him. Unfortunately, you showed him that you were not going to stand strong on your boundaries not to sext so he took full advantage of that. You also discovered he lied about who he actually is. Unfortunately, I also don't think he's talking about you with his relationship-related posts. He probably already has a girlfriend or someone he dates, in fact.

Don't try to be friends. It won't work well for you. Please, in the future, don't confuse texting/sexting/videos for dating. They're not the same things. Practice healthier relationship strategies and don't get attached to a stranger on the internet.

Yeah we have never met Irl. But we constantly talk every single day from June 10-22 when he wakes up @ work and when he sleeps. we say i love you to each other and even said he would love to visit me here. i even asked if he was serious with me and said "as serious as possible" i've been creeping him and found out his twitter account it has been inactive when we started talking and dont see him go out not until we stopped talking and he faded away. it hurts so bad i get so attached i'm a capricorn btw and we fall easy. i just dont get it why he would hurt me like this when i cared and devoted my time even we live different time zones

so does it mean he really just played with me and never loved or liked me?

the fact he lied about his personal info?

WHY WOULD HE POST THAT RELATIONSHIP RELATED POST ON HIS SNAP STORY knowing i would see it and he just dump me?

and why he hasnt deleted me on snapchat?

i blame myself if i didnt come out as easy gave myself whole it could have been still okay now? but he told me the first week we are dating he never had an online relationship before and it can be frustrating

UGH how can i move onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

OP, how can you love a man you have never met? That isn't healthy, girl. You love the idea of him, but you really don't know him.

And yes, he absolutely played with you. Surely you realize that? And no, even if you hadn't sexted him it doesn't guarantee this would have turned out any differently. Without meeting someone in real life, it's a fantasy. Talking every day for 12 days is nothing in the grand scheme of things.

This isn't about your zodiac sign. This is about not being able or willing to distinguish fantasy from reality. You need boundaries and perspective so you don't allow yourself to build up a love story in your mind without any foundation in real life. This will lead you to create false senses of attachment when the other person is clearly not in it for the same reasons.

Again, I don't mean to be harsh. But you need to protect yourself more and use better judgement, my friend. This wasn't a relationship. Why not date local guys, who can actually take you on dates and spend quality time with you?

Archived