Taco Bell Girl

fallendown

I suppose there's nothing I can do. I go to eat at a Taco Bell once in a while. There is a young woman with a sweet smile that always takes my order at the counter. She has so many self inflicted cuts own her arms, that it makes me sad. I feel like I should say something to her, but really doubt I could. I'm a 46 year old guy.

When I was younger, I would cut myself, so I know her pain.

Would you say anything?

I suppose there's nothing I can do. I go to eat at a Taco Bell once in a while. There is a young woman with a sweet smile that always takes my order at the counter. She has so many self inflicted cuts own her arms, that it makes me sad. I feel like I should say something to her, but really doubt I could. I'm a 46 year old guy.

Would you say anything?

No. Because you don't want to shame her in public. The majority of society is not very forgiving and inflicts a lot of pain on those already in pain . Just smile at her and be nice .

Would you say anything?

I would give her small post it note with something inspirational. I would be like I wrote you something. Read it when you can.

She has so many self inflicted cuts own her arms, that it makes me sad. I feel like I should say something to her, but really doubt I could. I'm a 46 year old guy.

Would you say anything?

NO. Absolutely not! I can't think of anything worse than a total stranger making comments to her about the scars on her arms. Totally inappropriate, imo.

• 4 weeks later...

I wouldn't say anything unless you are quite familiar with one another, maybe something that out of context would also be nice to hear but as an ex- self harmer I wouldn't want people to treat me any different for my scars than they would treat someone without them

Archived