Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Taco Bell Girl

Taco Bell Girl

I suppose there's nothing I can do. I go to eat at a Taco Bell once in a while. There is a young woman with a sweet smile that always takes my order at the counter. She has so many self inflicted cuts own her arms, that it makes me sad. I feel like I should say something to her, but really doubt I could. I'm a 46 year old guy.
    When I was younger, I would cut myself, so I know her pain.
    Would you say anything? Getting Ready for a First Date

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by fallendown
    I suppose there's nothing I can do. I go to eat at a Taco Bell once in a while. There is a young woman with a sweet smile that always takes my order at the counter. She has so many self inflicted cuts own her arms, that it makes me sad. I feel like I should say something to her, but really doubt I could. I'm a 46 year old guy.
    Would you say anything?
    No. Because you don't want to shame her in public. The majority of society is not very forgiving and inflicts a lot of pain on those already in pain . Just smile at her and be nice .

Would you say anything?
    I would give her small post it note with something inspirational. I would be like I wrote you something. Read it when you can.

She has so many self inflicted cuts own her arms, that it makes me sad. I feel like I should say something to her, but really doubt I could. I'm a 46 year old guy.

Would you say anything?
    NO. Absolutely not! I can't think of anything worse than a total stranger making comments to her about the scars on her arms. Totally inappropriate, imo.

I wouldn't say anything unless you are quite familiar with one another, maybe something that out of context would also be nice to hear but as an ex- self harmer I wouldn't want people to treat me any different for my scars than they would treat someone without them

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice