anonklp

July 11: first day of last period

July 23: stopped birth control mid pack

July 25: unprotected sex

July 25: bleeding hours after sex

Could I be pregnant or is there no way I am because I'm bleeding???

(It was like a period but stopped on July 30)

i swear ena needs a ***completely 100% reliably inaccurate online pregnancy test here*** thread for all the people who don't want to take an actual one, for whatever reason.

how are we to estimate your hcg levels??

just pee on the darned stick!!

Its way too early to test. Only 6 days after intercourse. I was just wondering if there's still a possibility even tho I bled

that is simply inaccurate.

Do you know anything about pregnancy? The egg hasn't even had time to implant yet meaning the test would be negative due to no hcg. I'm not here to argue over peeing on a stick. Just answer if I still have a chance or not

do you know the number to your gyno?

you could or you could not be pregnant is as accurate you're going to get out of the internet.

tomorrow is day 7, which makes a blood test an option, if you don't trust early detection otc tests to pick up on it. i would assume if you really need to know, you've scheduled an appointment on the day of the unprotected intercourse.

hope it works out the way you hope it does.

There was a young lady that asked almost the same question a few days ago. I spent time researching it, so I'm copying this same answer to you:

"Disrupting your birth control can cause minor bleeding or clotting. Sex can also cause it. You're probably OK. If you see anymore bleeding (you said it has stopped), consider visiting your GYN. Also be careful. You can get pregnant the week before you ovulate, particularly the day or two before. And your period could become irregular going off the birth control" although most birth control can continue from 1 - 3 months after you stop it. So I would guess (this is not a diagnosis) that your bleeding was because you went off the birth control. Just to be safe, get a pregnancy test and try it in a few days. And then again in a few days. And look for any more bleeding.

There was a young lady that asked almost the same question a few days ago. I spent time researching it, so I'm copying this same answer to you:

"Disrupting your birth control can cause minor bleeding or clotting. Sex can also cause it. You're probably OK. If you see anymore bleeding (you said it has stopped), consider visiting your GYN. Also be careful. You can get pregnant the week before you ovulate, particularly the day or two before. And your period could become irregular going off the birth control" although most birth control can continue from 1 - 3 months after you stop it. So I would guess (this is not a diagnosis) that your bleeding was because you went off the birth control. Just to be safe, get a pregnancy test and try it in a few days. And then again in a few days. And look for any more bleeding.

Alright thanks!

Archived