I really don't know how to start this ..

I just hope I could feel better after writing it here .

I'm a foreigner working here in sg , I do feel lonely cause I was all alone here eventhough I do have friends and relatives but I felt something is missing . I needed care and love from someone . So I started this dating app and I met him .

It was sweet when he could make me laugh by using his humour and I just love talking to him . One day we decided we should just YOLO meet up and hangout together in JB . He started then sending me flowers to my work place and showing interest to me , but I found it weird when I was so happy to received the flowers , taking photos and selfies with it , he sent me messages like "I know you didn't like the flowers , let's not meet anymore" something like this . Just because I haven't reply him any message in like few mins . I apologised to him telling what I'm doing and everything was okay . We meet up even often and slowly we became a couple .

When we dated , small issue came to me like when I was really tired after work , I just want to go home and take a rest , he would quarrel with me saying why didn't I look for him . But he have his transportation , a bike . Why didn't he come to me when I have to take mrt from work to home for one hour . We stayed far away , I would need to travel another hour to reach him so I thought probably when I have my off days I would visit him . Things turns out well when I became the initiative ones to go over his house to meet him and took grab back home .

The other problem came up next , saying I always put up the "RBF" resting face when we were meeting friends . The thing is I was closed to them and they all were joking about my face and the truth is they knew I'm like this and I'm just being tired . Working here and surviving here isn't easy when you have to pay rental , bills , stuff and sending money back home . Sometimes dealing with bad customers at work , get scolded by customers , unhappy working with some colleagues and all . I did told him about my problems but he wouldn't care . I tried to smile more after that but slowly I was back to original . Being comfortable and close to them thinking they would understand but he still thinks I'm the one having face and attitude problems .

I found him having ego and very short tempered . He gets angry easily with the little things I did or if I didn't listen to him . He's quite different when he's at home with family and friends . He's someone who would do things to help friends and care for them more than me . Treating me sometimes like I'm invisible , wouldn't care about my feelings , thinking this and that the stuff I must do as a girlfriend but he would never think of him treating me cold .

We never get to solve any problems when we quarrelled , I would definitely grab to his house and talk to him . And he definitely doesn't wants to listen and just playing with his phone . We patched back after he holds my hand or just giving me a hug .

Trust issues is really a big problem for us . Because we met online , I have met almost all his friends but he just met a few of them cause I don't have many here . He used to have 5 years relationship with a girl , they broke up because she betrayed him , hooked up with another divorced man with a kid , who was the girl's bike instructor . I think this is the cause he didn't trust me that much , thinking I text and I flirt with a lot of guys but I didn't . I saved his thumbprint and I used his birthdate as passcode to show him I wasn't afraid and you can check if you want .

Too many things happened , one day his friends planned watching movies together . 3 couples date . They haven't choose the time to watch movie and I was tired of waiting , i have to wake up early in the next morning so I told him I wasn't going anymore . He became so raged and he just broke up with me in phone . Later he asked me why am I doing this to him and leaving him to the movie alone . I was there early to talk to his friends and went the movie and he even holds my hand , sent me home . When I reached home , I wanted to talk to him about what had happened but he didn't want to . He texted me "I didn't know what to say to you goodnight". Till the next day , I was still mad so I didn't actually reply his text . He sent me another message asking if I really understand that he wants a breakup . Scolding me and all so I told him okay let's just break .

I couldn't stand the cold , was so sad and I decided to reinstalled the dating app . I talked to a few guys asking for advices and comfort . To go on which specific date for a talk , what to say , or just wait for him . One week having Cold War later , I decided to get him a sweater to make him happy . I wanted this relationship back even though we had lots of arguments but I know I loved him . I got back from work at 11 reached his house at 12 and waited for him . He told me he didn't want to talk and he sent me home by calling grab asking me to pay . I was so angry and disappointed , so I decided to pack up my stuff at his house on my off day which I did , and I bought his mom some chicken essence drink as farewell gift . Talked to her awhile and I left to meet my friend .

Everything was fine before he spammed my phone like some crazy nuts threatened me saying he would not let me find him if I didn't pick up his calls . I went back home and he told me he wanted to me meet me . I was happy when he finally decided to talk properly to me .

When I saw him , he was mad . He shouted for my phone and passcode which I changed after breaking up . He read all my messages and saw some part I complaint to my frens about him . And the part where my friends advised me not to be with him cause he's one psychopath guy and this kind of relationship is toxic , and I still wrote I won't patch back (after what he had done even I gave it my all to try to talk to him and even bought him a gift) . Complaining even calling grab for me also wants me to pay and all . And a small part of where I asked his friend's gf if she tells other people what we said . Talking about him with the online guy I just knew through the app .

He was so mad till he stepped on my foot , to grab my neck and slapped me on face . The more I tried to take over my phone , he would just slap to prevent me getting it . I didn't care how much it hurt I just wanted my phone back . I'm scared he would throw my phone and I couldn't contact anyone . He also scolded me , , and all any other words he could think of . It's not the first time hearing so I was not that sad . I'm like dead on the inside with no pain receptors , but I was scared because this isn't someone I used to cuddle with , someone who went dinner with , movie with , had fun with , my boyfriend . And we had videos before , he threatened me saying he will post .

When he threw my phone , I quickly picked it up and went straight back to my house . I cried and I talked to his friend about it . After he reached home (I know cause I heard the sound of slamming door) he called me again . Saying if you don't pick up I will show up at your work place or bang your house door so you better choose . He scolded me saying why didn't I waited , why didn't i 摸良心 . How can I play the app back after we broke up . But when I tried to defend myself he hung up .

The last message was , "I lead my life and you lead yours , I won't do anything so I hope you won't . Bye"

Until now , I couldn't believed how many times I was slapped by a guy I used to love so much . I still do . But I won't be stupid enough to get back to him .

How things would be if I never install back the app and what will he do if I really waited for him .

People come and leave just like that .

It was horrible .

There are many, many warning signs about this guy. I really hope you don't go back to him, no matter how lonely you are.

Your friends were right about this relationship being toxic, and really don't waste any more time or energy on him. When you talk about videos, do you mean nude videos of you? It's illegal to post this kind of material, and he'll end up in a shedload of trouble if he does.

You are very, very much better off without him in your life, and there will come a time when you look back and feel grateful that he went.

This guy is emotionally and physically abusive. I know it is hard being in a new place and feeling alone, but surrounding yourself with someone like this will only make it worse. I came out of an emotionally and physically abusive relationship myself. It was one of the hardest things I had to do because I also felt alone without him. But trust me, you will be better off without him.

My advice to you would be to block this guy from your life. Surround yourself with friends and people who care about you. Do things to take your mind off of him. If you want to continue on the dating app, you absolutely should. Nobody has the right to tell you how to live your life.

You deserve to be happy. Stay strong!

" let's not meet anymore" something like this . Just because I haven't reply him any message in like few mins " This was your first clue that this guy is bad news! You should have walked away, as he was showing you he is controlling and manipulative.

"I found him having ego and very short tempered . He gets angry easily with the little things I did or if I didn't listen to him . He's quite different when he's at home with family and friends . He's someone who would do things to help friends and care for them more than me . Treating me sometimes like I'm invisible , wouldn't care about my feelings , thinking this and that the stuff I must do as a girlfriend but he would never think of him treating me cold ."

More signs. Unable to control temper, insensitive and manipulative

"i have to wake up early in the next morning so I told him I wasn't going anymore . He became so raged and he just broke up with me in phone . Later he asked me why am I doing this to him and leaving him to the movie alone"

More obvious signs. Selfish, angry and manipulative.

"When I saw him , he was mad . He shouted for my phone and passcode which I changed after breaking up . He read all my messages and saw some part I complaint to my frens about him . And the part where my friends advised me not to be with him cause he's one psychopath guy and this kind of relationship is toxic "

Your friends are right. Why aren't you listening.

This guy is a scary, abusive bully. I hope that you DO NOT WANT him back????? Stay away from him. I do not know if they offer help for abusive relationships in SG? If they do, seek help.

This guy is very dangerous!!!

like everyone says. this guy is crazy....and he showed u his true self. be glad you are away from him and stay away dont respond to his calls or messages just disappear. to be honest i would not even have any contacts with his friends. just move on and live your own life, you seem like a strong person so just walk away and know that things will only be better for you from now on without this guy.

Guys ? I still do feel like sending him text like telling him how I felt about this . To get a closure for this . I've blocked him everywhere including ig , fb , whatsapp , line , fb , even number . But I still feel like sending him .. Should I ?

Guys ? I still do feel like sending him text like telling him how I felt about this . To get a closure for this . I've blocked him everywhere including ig , fb , whatsapp , line , fb , even number . But I still feel like sending him .. Should I ?

You will never get closure from bat crap crazy. NO!! Never, EVER contact him.

Sometimes I feel like if I did listen to him at the first place , agree with everything he said , things might not turn out this bad . His parents have been treating me like I'm their daughter and his friends are really nice , humorous and helpful kind of people . I felt lucky to know all of them as I don't have much friends here . My life became interesting after I met him , bringing me to places , staycation in Johor , enjoying movies together , even touring with him and friends to genting . Sigh ! How could someone I love so much became a monster in just one night ?? I can't believe this .. he broke up with me first so I went back to the app to talk and seek for advise .. will things change if I really didn't went back in to the app or hangout with any of my guy friends ?

I am going to tell you straight up abuse leads to death. My mom's best friend is in a cemetery due to abuse. You CAN NOT love him better. Okay? My mom tried that with my abusive dad. Guess what? He is still the same . Thank Jesus she left 25 years ago. STAY GONE.

Why? He knows what he did. he's not stupid. It sounds like you are doing this to engage with him again. STOP!

Hasn't there been enough emotional and physical abuse.. You should have been done, long ago. Do not contact him.

It wasn't one night. I suggest that you go back and read you post. The control and manipulation started very early.

Don't you think it is time that you became responsible for your own happiness, Stop depending on others for a social circle etc... Join clubs, volunteer, whatever. Make your own life.

You know who this guy is, and if you will return, it will be worse. Smarten up!

Sometimes I feel like if I did listen to him at the first place , agree with everything he said , things might not turn out this bad . His parents have been treating me like I'm their daughter and his friends are really nice , humorous and helpful kind of people . I felt lucky to know all of them as I don't have much friends here . My life became interesting after I met him , bringing me to places , staycation in Johor , enjoying movies together , even touring with him and friends to genting . Sigh ! How could someone I love so much became a monster in just one night ?? I can't believe this .. he broke up with me first so I went back to the app to talk and seek for advise .. will things change if I really didn't went back in to the app or hangout with any of my guy friends ?

Stop! What are you not seeing! If it wasn't that, it would have been many other things. This problems started way before this incident.

I can't believe you are considering talking to him again. Do you want him to hurt you even worse, or kill you?

Archived